computer music magazine redemption

prajwal

Not sure.

If you have an old Cakewalk SSO account, log into your account and see if the redemption page still works. I doubt it will but there is no harm in trying.

The Cakewalk account database was archived when the company went out of business. No new accounts can be created.

16 hours ago, prajwal said:

hi I have a issue of Computer music  magazine  issue 200 which came 

with the cakewalk rapture synth any way to  redeem it or register???

No.

The company who offered that giveaway in Computer Music ceased to exist in October of 2017.

They are no longer around to issue new serial numbers for their discontinued products.

Elsewhere in this forum you will find a thread with more free virtual instruments than you can download and try in a week. Get Arturia Analog Labs, IK Multimedia Sampletank4 CS and Syntronik Free, Applied Acoustic Systems Swatches, and Native Instruments Kontakt Starter. With just those you'll end up with well over 1,000 top quality sounds. All free, all recent technology.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, prajwal said:

arturia analog lab where ??

https://www.arturia.com/products/software-instruments/analoglab-lite/overview

You can get a license by signing up at https://soundbetter.com/

Signup also comes with licenses for iZotope Neutron Elements and Ozone Elements, and Mastering the Mix EXPOSE.

Edited by Starship Krupa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2022 at 1:55 AM, prajwal said:

hi I have a issue of Computer music  magazine  issue 200 which came 

with the cakewalk rapture synth any way to  redeem it or register???

guys help please .. have the .Exe file downloaded 

20220623_015348.jpg

hie a serial number for cakewalk rapture 

• Confused 1

The 200th issue of CM came out in 2014.

At that time, it was possible to create accounts and register products on the Cakewalk website.

In 2017, Cakewalk went out of business and the customer account database was closed to new accounts.

Without a Cakewalk account, there is no way to register Cakewalk products.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I got a free copy of Home Studio back then. I posted in the old forum to tell everyone about the deal. A while ago I found that thread and you could still click on the links and it would take you all the way to the old Cakewalk site where of course the download link no longer works. But the Magazine link was still available which just shows you how many abandoned web sites get left active out there.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1