Soundtoys Flash Sale - Up to 75% off

cclarry

1 minute ago, chris.r said:

They are asking for creating a passport, it's just me? Typically I used to just login so this kind of change makes me cautious. Anyone?

Are you outside the US?  I don't have that at all...it's the same old normal log in

• Thanks 1

this is one of those times where one had to decide. do you part with around $100 and bite on an offer on something that you may or maynot use. Or you just bite the bullet and bite on $250 on a bunch of things you kind of know are good and you will probably use a lot.  😉

I picked up the bundle a few years ago for a really good price. I'd bought a couple of individual plugin licenses for $29, and they wound up getting me a nice discount on the discounted bundle price during a sale.

I just checked my Soundtoys email folder. I paid $65 for the upgrade to the bundle in 2018.

I'm hoping v6 is close to reality and that it will include something new. These are great FX plugins.

EDIT: I had six of the bundle to qualify for that upgrade price. I paid $29 each for three of them, and nothing for the other three. I think a couple came bundled with my PreSonus audio interface. Not sure where the Little Alter Boy freebie came from. So, I paid $152 total for the bundle. Not bad.

Edited by John Maar

1 hour ago, chris.r said:

They are asking for creating a passport, it's just me? Typically I used to just login so this kind of change makes me cautious. Anyone?

I noticed last night that I had to create a new login which was unnerving. (same email address)  It had been awhile since I was on the site, but everything seems in order as far as I can tell...  Looks like an updated website too, so maybe some updates are coming?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, chris.r said:

That was the sale on upgrades I missed miserably. They don't want to do any upgrade sales since, shame.

Only $65??  I think I paid about 2x that AFTER buying many of the "Little" plugins on $30 sales...   Times have changed!

1 hour ago, mibby said:

Only $65??  I think I paid about 2x that AFTER buying many of the "Little" plugins on $30 sales...   Times have changed!

My upgrade price to the whole bundle was around $140 for the last couple years. It was something like $68-$69 when it was on sale 50% off once. I had nothing in the wallet at that time. They never came back with that offer. Now it's $399 for the same upgrade😭. Will have to keep using alternatives.

• Sad 2

I am not feeing any "schadenfreude" (pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune), but I am feeling that this is just another reason for me never to buy another lottery ticket. I've already used up all of my Lucky Charms.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, John Maar said:

I am not feeing any "schadenfreude" (pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune), but I am feeling that this is just another reason for me never to buy another lottery ticket. I've already used up all of my Lucky Charms.

I love that Schadenfreude has no one-word equivalent in English (or French for that matter). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

I love that Schadenfreude has no one-word equivalent in English (or French for that matter). 

Don't know if true, but I heard a story that there was a newsroom where there was this guy; he stood up and loudly asked the room whether anyone knew what the German word for Schadenfreude was 😒

• Haha 1