Orange Tree Samples 2022 Group Buy - Now At 60% OFF [ENDED]

Greg Schlaepfer

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Wow. You just made my day and my entire weekend. Thank you very much, @Steve K

And your voice is just fine for that genre. I've heard much, much worse. And really good vocals get too operatic. No, this is just fine. So be encouraged. Don't stop cuz you think your vocals suck. Ignore that  voice in your head.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It'd be great to hear other people's music with Orange Tree Samples libraries. At least for me, I think it's nice to hear music from the members of this group, especially as we've interacted for many years and I think it's interesting to hear our various tastes and styles. Plus,  IMO, it's nice to hear what us regulars can do with these libraries as compared to the folks who regularly make demos. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

14 hours ago, abacab said:

I jumped on 3 items from that list in the OT group buy last year (my first time with OT):

• Evolution Rock Standard
  • Evolution Songwriter
  • Famous E

No regrets! All versatile choices, and I think they sound great! A fine electric guitar, a fine acoustic guitar, and an absolutely stunning Rhodes E piano. Well done OT! :)

Although I haven't attempted anything with them yet as ambitious as what Pavlov just posted...

Are the strum patterns different on these?

• Evolution Rock Standard
  • Evolution Songwriter

39 minutes ago, mibby said:

Is there a way to tell which products DON'T require FULL Kontakt? (Other than looking at every single one...)  Just curious and just lazy.

Well if you have full Kontakt, that's not an issue. The crossgrade goes on sale for 50% off now and then. :)