LAST CHANCE: 86% Off Cinematic Keys by Sample Logic
Here : http://bit.ly/audioplugins

Limited Quantities !!

Only $49.99 (normally $349.99) - 400 some units left for Kontakt Player & it's gone!
Weighing in at over 8 GBs, CINEMATIC KEYS is a complete collection of 850+ traditional and mutilated Instruments & Multis derived entirely from recordings of keyboard instruments powered by Kontakt Player.

CINEMATIC KEYS not only includes amazing, ready-to-play, psycho-acoustic sampled melodic and percussive instruments, but uses these instruments to enter into the morphed world of score-ready hybrid sound design. CINEMATIC KEYS is powered by Kontakt Player.
The bread and butter of CINEMATIC KEYS is in the inclusion of a massive collection of samples derived from the destruction of an upright and toy pianos all recorded in a huge multi-car garage, the result of which was amazing organic acoustics treatments.
This is a limited quantity offer, grab yours before it’s all gone!

#Sales #composer #plugindeals #samplelibrary #Deals #kontakt #musicproduction #filmscoring #VST #musicproduction #musicproducer #pluginsales #plugindeals #samplelogic #cinematic #cinematicKeys #nativeinstruments #vstsales #vstplugins

cinematic keys - instagram.jpg

That’s a dang fine price for the Kontakt Player version. Still one of my fav Sample Logic libs. 

• Like 2

On 6/21/2022 at 8:48 AM, Fleer said:

That’s a dang fine price for the Kontakt Player version. Still one of my fav Sample Logic libs. 

I know- I paid just a little less than full price back then!

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

Where do you find the coupon?

I got one sent by Sample Logic (for APD). 

I already got the library though because I had a $50 gift card.

• Like 1

The $10 coupon, and the 2 new freebies, pushed me over the edge...I tried to resist...but, like the Borg, resistance was futile!

• Like 2