What would you do?

Bapu

42 minutes ago, craigb said:

I still remember a couple of interesting times in Amsterdam back in 1981...  One was at the Heineken Brewery and the other was where lights are a certain color... 😁

As long as you avoided the windows with blue lights.

• Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, RobertWS said:

Hmmm.   Go to Las Vegas and spend the money on *****, drugs and rock and roll!

The rest of the money I would just waste.

[Edit]  WTF?   The word s e x got censored?

Yep!  Apparently, YOU are not allowed to say either s ex or p enis here!  😜

17 hours ago, RobertWS said:

Hmmm.   Go to Las Vegas and spend the money on *****, drugs and rock and roll!

The rest of the money I would just waste.

[Edit]  WTF?   The word s e x got censored?

Mentioned I bought a guitar for my birthday.  I am on a tight budget but turning 50 and my one week of vacation is this week, so I figured it there ever was any excuse to spoil myself...

Well, I discovered an issue with the guitar so I'll have to send it back, and it's a Holiday week so I'll never get a replacement in time, meaning that my only real plans for the week are off. I'm not sure I would have bought the darn thing if I didn't have that week off ahead to beging with. Oh well, I guess at least I have something to look forward to. Monthly payments...

I live in Vegas. I should have known better. I'm too old for new guitars, anyway.  John Entwistle knew that. Hookers and Blow, my friend...

EDIT: Just in case anyone takes the above seriously (in this day and age where some people always manage to find the worst possible interpretation for anything you say and convince themselves that that's what you meant), I was being facetious. If you were offended, please accept this complimentary apology. I am Canadian. I have endless supplies.

Edited by Rain

On 7/3/2022 at 3:08 PM, smallstonefan said:

For me I’d probably travel to meet Dave Gilmour or Hans Zimmer if I could convince them to spend a half day with me for the $25k. 

I had a chance to meet Dave Gilmour in 2011 at a work do...and I ended up having to work that evening so couldn't make it.  Absolutely gutted.