I've got sax on the brain!

craigb

Starting with Dave's video, I've been checking out the stuff from both the bass player (Juna Serita) and the saxophonist Harumo Imai.  I'm liking a LOT of what I see hear! 😁

(Ok, so I'm already in virtual love with the saxophonist and lusting after the bass player too.  Oh well! 😍)

Here's a playlist for Harumo:

And now my question.  I'm really liking this kind of music and I'm sure I probably have some in my collection but...  Maybe you guys can give me a few artists in this genre to try out?

15 hours ago, craigb said:

Ok, so I'm already in virtual love with the saxophonist and lusting after the bass player too.  Oh well! 😍

😅  Good Ole Vantuckey has struck again when it comes to wearing us out with the non existing selection of hot wimenz around here 🥺

I can't help it Bro , but I got to ask . Your lusting after the female Bass Player in Dave's Video not this Bass Player Right ? 🤣

1865909049_bassplayer.jpg.532dcdf34573c33803aebe451a65a55b.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

7 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

😅  Good Ole Vantuckey has struck again when it comes to wearing us out with the non existing selection of hot wimenz around here 🥺

I can't help it Bro , but I got to ask . Your lusting after the female Bass Player in Dave's Video not this Bass Player Right ? 🤣

1865909049_bassplayer.jpg.532dcdf34573c33803aebe451a65a55b.jpg

Kenny

That guy looks like he needs more fiber! 😆

I think this is a little bit more attractive, ya? 🥰

artist_7356365-1624514838.jpg?1624514847

• Like 1

Oh My ! !  drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif  Whew ,,,, let me catch my breath .....🥰...OK now take a deep one Ken 😍.....

Thank you for posting that pic dude.gifdude.gifrockin.gifband.gifdude.gifdude.gif  Oh Yeah ! Life is good .

Kenny

On 6/20/2022 at 9:27 PM, craigb said:

That guy looks like he needs more fiber! 😆

I think this is a little bit more attractive, ya? 🥰

artist_7356365-1624514838.jpg?1624514847

On 6/20/2022 at 10:18 PM, kennywtelejazz said:

Oh My ! !  drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif  Whew ,,,, let me catch my breath .....🥰...OK now take a deep one Ken 😍.....

Thank you for posting that pic dude.gifdude.gifrockin.gifband.gifdude.gifdude.gif  Oh Yeah ! Life is good .

Kenny

You two guys should be ashamed of your self's .

Don't you know there's a few  old people around here that enjoy reading this type of thread ?

220px-Elizabeth_Patterson_in_Intruder_in

Now ! look at what you have made me do . 

Your posts have cleared a few  decades worth of cobwebs only to have awakened the inner beast inside of me .

69750d000e6f9c51f0cedb21ded1939d.jpgOH my ! The air quality around here is not very good!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3c3JN4y7DPqqCjJgXm6Q

🤣

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz