Izotope everything bundle for 179.10$!!!

Yan Filiatrault

21 minutes ago, DrumDude said:

I'm late to this particular deal just wondering if its still available? I'm not seeing the upgrade path to the "everything bundle' anywhere from MPS 4.1. Just wondering if I can still get in on this deal?

Thanks

No...they ended it rather abruplty.

• Like 1

I could've just managed to get this from a reseller, but was really on the fence with it, even at that price.

It definitely has some useful tools, but for the most part I have on par, or generally better alternatives, apart from RX maybe.

But I was much more excited with an upgrade to Eventide Anthology and Arturia FX 3 Collection which were in around that price combined. They also aren't trying to force the subscription model as much, which I prefer too. Both of those bundles have been REALLY good so far too!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fleer said:

And … they just may be included in the next Komplete Ultimate 14CE

That was also part of the consideration for me.

I also wasn't sure what those promised updates would be and whether they would apply when getting them through a reseller, as my understanding is you only get individual licenses or serials and there's no bundle serial number or anything.

3 hours ago, DrumDude said:

RX9 Advance and Neutron 4 was really what I was after and a couple of other little things might have been OK. Also with the promise of the updates later was nice too. 

JRR Shop - put in code PREORDER15 - brings price of the MPS 4.1 upgrade to MPS 5 Universal to $169 - if the “thru June 30” intro price is still active.

Edited by lawajava

35 minutes ago, lawajava said:

JRR Shop - put in code PREORDER15 - brings price of the MPS 4.1 upgrade to MPS 5 Universal to $169 - if the “thru June 30” intro price is still active.

Worth noting that I think that suite only includes RX 9 Standard and not the Advanced version of RX they were looking for, but otherwise it would still be an OK deal too 🙂

8 hours ago, abacab said:

"GROUP" brings iZotope Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition Upgrade from MPS 4.1 down to $167.16 in the cart.

If we dont have the mps 4.1 any chance it will work anyway ?