Izotope everything bundle for 179.10$!!!

Yan Filiatrault

19 minutes ago, burtles101 said:

RX 9 Advanced showed up as a trial for me also but after installing it I was able to authorize it to my PC

Ah pheeew, yes worked fine after installation. Thanks!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TW5011 said:

It's not working for me on iZotope's site now -- the only option is to "Check Eligibility", which leads me to a $499 upgrade page.  Has anyone bought it from a third-party reseller and registered it with this deal?

Yep.. looks like they fixed it... congrats to all who didn't hesitate.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

So like you, I have all of this (with the exception of Neutron 4, the bx stuff, and maybe the verbs)
What we are counting on is the  RX 10 and Ozone 10 Advanced upgrades; right?

What's the word on Neutron 4 (frankly, Nectar and Neutron are not in my go to arsenal...)

t

I like Neutron 4.  And YES, we're counting on RX10 and Ozone 10 Advanced as the "2 Flagship Product Updates"!
I certainly do NOT see "Nectar" as a Flagship product, so I don't think that will be what's referred to.
Just those 2 upgrades will be worth a few hundred bucks IMO when they are released.  I just wish
it was RX10 Advanced.  That might be a good reason to get the 'Everything Bundle" as that includes
RX 9 Advanced , and if RX is one of the upgrades, that would be cheaper than upgrading to 
10 Advanced from 10 Standard!  I WISH they had come out with the MPS 5 and Everything
at the same time.  I would have just done the Everything, as I have the previous Everything.

EDIT:  I guess the REAL question is IF they will upgrade 9 Advanced, as it is the MPS5 that contains
the "2 Flagship Upgrades" and not "Everything"....so who knows....the way they did this is giving me a
headache, and "I don't like tea, it gives me a headache........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww"
616d70d54161c967b82d6597926cbab8.jpg

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Yep.. looks like they fixed it... congrats to all who didn't hesitate.

I put it in my cart, but didn't purchase.   Looks like it would still work for me since it is in my cart.  I only have the Elements versions of the big products.  

Decisions, decisions...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, husker said:

I put it in my cart, but didn't purchase.   Looks like it would still work for me since it is in my cart.  I only have the Elements versions of the big products.  

Decisions, decisions...

There is no try....only do, or do not...

--Master Yoda

master-yoda-picture-id501599698?k=20&m=5

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, husker said:

I never thought about that.

Maybe I should hold off.   I would just hate missing out on these pricing errors.

Then again, if I hadn’t got Neutron 4 yet, I guess I’d bite anyway, based on the following virtual value assessment:

- Neutron 4 $50

- Ozone 10 $50

- RX 10 $50

- all else $50

but there’s still some guesswork  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

What is it that you guys like so much about Neutron 4 over 3? I’m not quite getting it. There was already an unmasking function in 3, and I’ve got Gullfoss and Trackspacer to boot.

Yeah, those are pretty good, both of them. I guess it’s the tonal balance thing that does it. 

9 hours ago, tom said:

Also says R4 and Nimbus are included but I didnt receive codes for them

^^^yes, same here - the ilok code is only for Stratos/Symphony plus the 3d version.  Doesn't seem to cover the other Exponential reverbs

• Like 1

How sure are we that Ozone 10 Advanced will be one of the near-future upgrades included in this? O10A + RX9 -> 10 would be worth it for me plus Insight, etc.

For Neutron 3,4; I've never got on with the trials (or the elements version). 

16 hours ago, Technostica said:

I am not surprised as they always seemed to have the flakiest license management system. They use parchment and an abacus apparently.

Yep, if you ever want to see how little Izotope either know or care about what products you already own, just log in to your account and look at your "loyalty offers".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The GAS side of me is disappointed I missed out on this one, as it's a killer deal!

But I have been a little on the fence lately about iZotope and I'd mainly only be wanting it for a few things, so I don't feel too bad. That said, I think I would've found it pretty hard to resist at that price, even for those couple of items.

Great score to those that got it 🙂