Izotope everything bundle for 179.10$!!!

Yan Filiatrault

Many thanks to Yan Filiatrault for posting this. I was originally going to wait towards the end of the month to purchase the upgrade to MPS5, as I was hoping that iZotope might lower the price a slight bit more, as they did for the Neutron 4 upgrade.

Oh man, to my surprise, something even better showed up. This is a insane price for this set. What made it even more of a no brainer for me was the fact that I had a personal discount code laying around that got me 20% off the aforementioned purchase price.

So that's 159.20 for all of this. FREAKING SWEET!

• Like 2

Getting a bit confused with all these Izotope reformulations , but it still seems to me (I’ve got the previous everything) that what I’m getting for around $170 is the changes to Neutron (I.e 4) and two players to be named later,,(ie which will be substantial or insubstantial updates of two of their other platforms). Correct?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Getting a bit confused with all these Izotope reformulations , but it still seems to me (I’ve got the previous everything) that what I’m getting for around $170 is the changes to Neutron (I.e 4) and two players to be named later,,(ie which will be substantial or insubstantial updates of two of their other platforms). Correct?

Correct...and the BX Plugins

So I bought and have activated the serial for the RX Post Production Suite 6 and everything authorised as expected except RX Advanced 9 is still showing as Trial and I cant find a serial number to activate it? Any ideas?

Also says R4 and Nimbus are included but I didnt receive codes for them

Edited by tom

11 minutes ago, tom said:

So I bought and have activated the serial for the RX Post Production Suite 6 and everything authorised as expected except RX Advanced 9 is still showing as Trial and I cant find a serial number to activate it? Any ideas?

It's part of Music Production Suite 5, so if you haven't, you need to register that.
If you've already registered it, then it will be down farther on your list.

12 minutes ago, tom said:

It's possible that RX is part of PPS so there is no separate serial number.

Have you installed it and then tried to activate it?

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

It's part of Music Production Suite 5, so if you haven't, you need to register that.
If you've already registered it, then it will be down farther on your list.

Yeah Ive redeemed MPS5 too but RX advanced still showing as Full Trial. All others fully activated

1 minute ago, Technostica said:

It's possible that RX is part of PPS so there is no separate serial number.

Have you installed it and then tried to activate it?

Not tried installing yet, I am just on the Product Portal at the moment. Will download and install now and see what happens

5 minutes ago, Technostica said:

How many individual izotope serial numbers did you get, ignoring the EA reverbs?

You get a Serial # for

MPS 5
PPS 6,
The Exponential Bundle
The Bx Redeem Code
Iris
Trash
Breaktweaker
Stutte Edit

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

How many individual izotope serial numbers did you get, ignoring the EA reverbs?

Iris 2
Stutter Edit 2
RX Post Production Suite 6
BreakTweaker Expanded
iZotope Music Production Suite 5
Trash 2

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

So a single code to redeem all the EA reverbs with ilok?

I already have some so be good to be able split the bundle.

Yes it's a single iLok code that Contains R2, R4, Nimbus, Status and 3d, Symphony and 3D,
and sadly , the iLok fee makes the ones you already have too expensive to sell, unless you
have Stratus and Symphony individuals, then might be able to sell those...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

MPS 5 Bundle for $166 and it includes Upgrades for (hopefully) RX and Ozone

So like you, I have all of this (with the exception of Neutron 4, the bx stuff, and maybe the verbs)
What we are counting on is the  RX 10 and Ozone 10 Advanced upgrades; right?

What's the word on Neutron 4 (frankly, Nectar and Neutron are not in my go to arsenal...)

t

It's not working for me on iZotope's site now -- the only option is to "Check Eligibility", which leads me to a $499 upgrade page.  Has anyone bought it from a third-party reseller and registered it with this deal?