Gforce Summer Sale

cclarry

Up to 77% off GForce, including Oddity2 and Minimonsta for $29.99 each and 50% off all M-Tron Expansions:

No extra discount

https://www.jrrshop.com/gforce?dir=desc&order=special_from_date

GForce Alex Ball Artist Expansion for M-Tron Pro $34.99
GForce ChamberTron Expansion for M-Tron Pro $34.99
GForce Hainbach Artist Expansion with Free M-Tron Select $34.99
GForce Minimonsta $29.99
GForce Oberheim OB-E V2 $119.99
GForce Oddity2 $29.99
GForce Optitron Expansion for M-Tron Pro $19.99
GForce Orchestron Expansion for M-Tron Pro $14.99
GForce The Streetly Tapes M300 Expansion for M-Tron Pro $19.99
GForce The Streetly Tapes SFX Expansion for M-Tron Pro $19.99
GForce The Streetly Tapes Violins & Vox for M-Tron Pro $34.99
GForce The Streetly Tapes Vol. 1 Expansion for M-Tron Pro $34.99
GForce The Streetly Tapes Vol. 2 Expansion for M-Tron Pro $34.99
GForce The Streetly Tapes Vol. 3 Expansion for M-Tron Pro $34.99
GForce The Streetly Tapes Vol. 4 Expansion for M-Tron Pro $34.99
GForce The Streetly Tapes Vol. 5 Expansion for M-Tron Pro $34.99
GForce The Streetly Tapes Vol. 6 Expansion for M-Tron Pro $34.99

Eric Dahlberg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Same prices at Best Service. And on the page there's  the information that this sale goes until July 31s,

https://www.bestservice.com/deals/gforce_software_summer_sale_up_to_77_off_4184.html

At last I'll be able to get OB-E !!!!

In all previous sales I passed because there was... ugh... no Windows version or because the sale ended before a good date for my credit card.

• Like 1

Just now, Sergio said:

Same prices at Best Service. And on the page there's  the information that this sale goes until July 31s,

https://www.bestservice.com/deals/gforce_software_summer_sale_up_to_77_off_4184.html

At last I'll be able to get OB-E !!!!

In all previous sales I passed because there was... ugh... no Windows version or because the sale ended before a good date for my credit card.

And the BEST thing about buying at Best Service is that you get "Best Coins" towards future purchases!

• Like 1

I am contemplating getting the Minimosta for only one patch -- the funk bass, as it sounds really close to the patch Stevie Wonder used back in the 70s. But I have  a couple of other Mini Moog D emulation plugins and was wondering if I could get that sound out of those. I don't know much/hardly anything about making my own synth patches. I have Arturia's Minimoog V Original,  Ni Monarch and some freebie VSTs. But none have a similar funk bass patch. What do you more experienced synth tweakers think? Is it easy to get that sound from what I already own or should I buy a new plugin for a single patch? 

Maybe you can find what you are looking in one of the videos bellow.

I got Minimonsta free in the Novation Sound collective some time back. If you have an account there maybe it's still available.

Edith: I found the post about it 👇

Edited by Sergio
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Maybe you can find what you are looking in one of the videos bellow.

I got Minimonsta free in the Focusrite plugin collective some time back. If you have an account there maybe it's still available.

Thanks for sharing the videos, I have a Focusrite device, but I missed that freebie and it's no longer available. 

4 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I am contemplating getting the Minimosta for only one patch -- the funk bass, as it sounds really close to the patch Stevie Wonder used back in the 70s. But I have  a couple of other Mini Moog D emulation plugins and was wondering if I could get that sound out of those. I don't know much/hardly anything about making my own synth patches. I have Arturia's Minimoog V Original,  Ni Monarch and some freebie VSTs. But none have a similar funk bass patch. What do you more experienced synth tweakers think? Is it easy to get that sound from what I already own or should I buy a new plugin for a single patch? 

Which is exactly the patch name on minimonsta? I can try to convert it to monark on the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Walter Cruz said:

Which is exactly the patch name on minimonsta? I can try to convert it to monark on the weekend.

Wow, I don't know you @Walter Cruz, but just by the sheer kindness of your offer, I'm very moved. I did have the demo of Minimonsta a few months ago but I don't recall the patch's name. It's the synth bass you hear in the third demo on this page called "Bass funk."

https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/minimonsta/

Thanks, Peter

• Great Idea 1

On 7/6/2022 at 7:25 PM, PavlovsCat said:

Wow, I don't know you @Walter Cruz, but just by the sheer kindness of your offer, I'm very moved. I did have the demo of Minimonsta a few months ago but I don't recall the patch's name. It's the synth bass you hear in the third demo on this page called "Bass funk."

https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/minimonsta/

Thanks, Peter

Allright, the patch name on minimonsta is AllFunkBasses.

Here is the Monark version. Not exactly the same, but I think it's the closest I can get.

Attached a small demo, first Minimonsta then Monark.

All Funk Basses.nrkt

Monsta Bass.wav

• Thanks 2