Arturai FX 3 Sale?

telecode 101

5 minutes ago, Fleer said:

FX3 didn’t add much. Already got Fragments and the Mello freebie. Those distortions don’t move me much. 
Still waiting for "3 Equalizers you'll really use". 
Maybe in FX 4?

I agree...I don't have Fragments...but the two distortions aren't much motivation, but fragments
and the 2 Distortions might be worth $69.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Greg said:

I have FX1, Modulations, and FX fragments, but I am seeing $99.  I am going back and forth with support, but don't see why I shouldn't get the lowest upgrade price.  They are pushing back on me.

bajan blue - is your $29 based on owning Synths maybe?

Hi Greg

I have V8 synth collection - i did not upgrade recently to V9 - i don't know if that is the reason - I think the main thing is that I already have Fragments, so would only be getting the two distortion plug ins extra

Nigel

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Fleer said:

Those distortions don’t move me much. 

I think they are going to move $29 out of my wallet.   I mean,  if I spend this now, future upgrades will be cheaper.  Given the current rate of global inflation, this is the smart financial play here.  Right?  :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 2

My price is €99 and I have the 3 modulations I haven't actually used, Chorus JUN-6, Rev PLATE-140 and Tape MELLO-FI.

So that would be 20 new effects, €5 a pop. Not the worst deal, but I think I'll wait for a while in case someone comes around waving a voucher.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pseudopop said:

My price is €99 and I have the 3 modulations I haven't actually used, Chorus JUN-6, Rev PLATE-140 and Tape MELLO-FI.

So that would be 20 new effects, €5 a pop. Not the worst deal, but I think I'll wait for a while in case someone comes around waving a voucher.

I'm in the same boat. But I use the chorus and plate pretty often. Haven't played around with Tape though. But I bought the upgrade. I don't think a better deal will rise again shortly. Maybe with BF, but that may be just about the same.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bad Penguin said:

Already have FX2, Fragments & Mello-Fi.

If I purchase FX3, would I get duplicate licenses (that I can resell) for Fragments/Mello-Fi?

The answer, at least for me, seemingly is:

"No" to Mello-Fi, as I received the first license for free; so while I technically will have two licenses, neither can be transferred.

"Yes" to Fragments, since I purchased the first license individually.

So, if I upgrade, I will have two Fragments licenses, and I am allowed to sell/transfer the individual license, to offset some of the cost of the FXC2 --> FXC3

Just in case this matters to anyone.

Edited by Bad Penguin

38 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

I'm in the same boat. But I use the chorus and plate pretty often. Haven't played around with Tape though. But I bought the upgrade. I don't think a better deal will rise again shortly. Maybe with BF, but that may be just about the same.

I am still on the fence. Have too many FX. Waiting to see what Steinbergs summer deal will be.

• Great Idea 1

• 3 weeks later...