Arturai FX 3 Sale?

telecode 101

I have FX1, Modulations, and FX fragments, but I am seeing $99.  I am going back and forth with support, but don't see why I shouldn't get the lowest upgrade price.  They are pushing back on me.

bajan blue - is your $29 based on owning Synths maybe?

38 minutes ago, Greg said:

I have FX1, Modulations, and FX fragments, but I am seeing $99.  I am going back and forth with support, but don't see why I shouldn't get the lowest upgrade price.  They are pushing back on me.

bajan blue - is your $29 based on owning Synths maybe?

That $29 price is based on owning FX Collection 2 AND Fragments, which is part of the upgrade

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

That $29 price is based on owning FX Collection 2 AND Fragments, which is part of the upgrade

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Thanks Larry.  So me have FX1, Modulations you can use, and Fragments should put me on par for the $29 upgrade.  I don't see what else I am missing. 

15 minutes ago, Greg said:

Thanks Larry.  So me have FX1, Modulations you can use, and Fragments should put me on par for the $29 upgrade.  I don't see what else I am missing. 

The cost to upgrade from FX 1 is $100, and FX2 is $70....so there IS a difference...and that's what you're missing

Just now, cclarry said:

The cost to upgrade from FX 1 is $100, and FX2 is $70....so there IS a difference...and that's what you're missing

Looks like most/some of what's in FX2 is included in Modulations you can actually use which I bought separately.  

• Like 1