Prochannel Antialiasing

SVSX

Hey Bakers,

as we are getting used to fight aliasing within plugins, i would like an internal OS solution in Prochannel modules. I am comparing many plugins and the PC modules are aliasing badly. Older Cakewalk Plugins like TL64 have OS functions and even the old FX Bin supports this feature. But not PC, which is a shame, as i like them in some cases. Is it possible for a future update, maybe with scalable options between 2 and 64 times?

Edited by SVSX

1 hour ago, SVSX said:

even the old FX Bin supports this feature. But not PC, which is a shame

CbB supports PC module upsampling just like any other plug-in.

The difference is PC modules do not have menu options to setup the feature. 

The latest version of my CbB Tools supports adding VST plug-ins, including PC modules to the [PluginUpsampler]  section in Aud.ini.

Or manually add PC CLSIDs to Aud.ini using a text editor. Here is a discussion about the same thing on the old forum http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=3524808&mpage=1 including an example of how to add a PC module to Aud.ini.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Another thing that you can do is render at 88.2 or 96 (or higher) and then convert the rendered file for distribution.

Thats a possible solution, although a OS button would be the easier way. 

Yesterday i could install CnB Tools and have to say that its awesome! Big THX scook, was just to late for me to write back 😀.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, its me again 😅

I've discovered a weird behavior when i'm exporting my tracks. You have to disable "upsamling on playback" on every plugin, otherwise it will sound wrong, while using upsamling. Searching on google, showed some results on this forum about this issue, so i hope the bakers are already working on solutions for this. Would be good, as otherwise the upsamling feature is almost useless.