T-RackS Group Buy 2022

DrShelder

Yeah, if they added in the new Modo stuff, that would be interesting. Otherwise just not enough for me, based on what Ive got. The Vocal strip and Fame reverb would be nice to have, but I’ve never really seen the rationale behind the Tascam/Teac stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

This may be the first IK Group Buy in history that doesn't go all the way...

I'd say the world economy is going to play a part.  It's a lot different spending $49 in a group buy but something over $100 probably isn't going to sway many.  While this is a nice group buy parting with $$$ up front doesn't seem to spark the but" it's $ for each plugin".  

I don't do vocals so the strip doesn't do anything for me. That would be the only one I'm missing. Sad that I haven't even bothered to explore all of these great plugins. 

Edited by Paul Young

2 hours ago, Technostica said:

I still haven’t selected the freebies from the last GB.

22 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Triple same here. 

If you are talking about the SYN2GB and you want all the Multis, I didn't get them added to my products until I chose all of the "freebies."  Since I already had Syntronik 2 Full, once I picked up the 11 new ones I really didn't need another set of licenses for the SYN2 versions of the "Classic" Syntronik Instruments--except to get the Multis.

Disclosure:  I did not learn this from IK Support; I learned this from the good people at the Cakewalk Forum. 

So, I don't know if IK subsequently changed their system, but if you are talking about the SYN2GB and you don't have the Multis listed under My Products but you do want them, you might want to select all the freebies.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cclarry said:

This will probably be the first Group Buy that I pass on.

Yeah. It just ain't the sale for me.

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

This may be the first IK Group Buy in history that doesn't go all the way...

3 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

It is at 7 for the price of 1 already, and we're not even near the top number of what Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip's potential.  I think calling it on day one is kind of humorous.

I agree with Peter. It's already going strong. 

They seem to have gotten their $izz together (for the first time!!) and have laid out the page in a very understanding way. For $99.99 if it goes all the way, you would get 43 really outstanding plugins for little over two bucks a piece!! ($2.32). That alone will keep the ball rolling IMHO. No need to buy in twice like previous GB.

Next tier down is the $79 tier. If it goes all the way you get 22 plugins for $3.63.

If these were throw away plugins, I can see it not going all the way. But there ain't a dud in the bunch. It will get there. 

For new IK T- Racks users, this is an absolutely fantastic deal. For all of us here who have almost all of them, we just po'd because it don't do us no good!!

LOL   :)

[edit] I forgot to add in the discount of Jam Points!!! $99.99 - 30JP = $70 (69.99). That changes it too 43 plugins for $1.63 per plugin.
79.99 - 24JP= $55.99. That's $2.54 per plugin.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, Grem said:

For new IK T- Racks users, this is an absolutely fantastic deal. For all of us here who have almost all of them, we just po'd because it don't do us no good!!

LOL   :)

In IK's inimitable fashion, that's who this is intended for...and I would say there won't be that many "new" customers,
and the only way to REALLY get the "whole enchilada" is to get Chiccarreli at $160 ( - Jampoints if you have them)
which will keep most people out.  As I said, I have them all already, as do most people, especially those who did the 
3.5 Max Upgrade...so it's really pointless, unless you really want duplicates.  The ONLY reason that it is where it is
NOW is because those who ALREADY bought Chiccarelli are entered automatically, making it "appear" to be 
zipping along, but it's not...

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, stony said:

The only ones I dont have are Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip, FAME Studio Reverb and the Tascam Tapes.

Easy skip this time...

same + compressor

I would blindly get them for $100 :P  need moar jampointsss

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

and I would say there won't be that many "new" customers,

I thought the same thing for the recent Syntronik 2 GB. I figured with so many people with other just as capable/better synths, why would that many join this GB. I was wrong there!!! And I might be wrong here too. But I think it's too early to call it done.

And again, for new or newest users of T-Racks, it's a fantastic deal.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

That is truth!!

I don't think so. IMHO their authorization and installation system is sooo cumbersome that I abstain from such deals. I have some Amplitube stuff that I like, but the Syntronik stuff I have is for nothing! Also the few T-Rack items I have, I never use them!

Anyway, I prefer to cherry-pick the plugins I want and I dislike those collections with a lot of rubbish that I never install or use. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, marled said:

IMHO their authorization and installation system is sooo cumbersome

I would somewhat agree here. However, the Syntronic stuff just sounds so good!!

I just went through (actually, still in the midst of it) trying to get all my Instruments setup properly. But for the price I paid for it, I won't complain. 

I bought Syntronik 1 Deluxe in a group buy. I paid much less than retail for it because of JP. Then I got all the synths I didn't have before plus some other stuff ( I just can't remember all the stuff I get in these GB!). Now IK comes out with Syntronik 2 and I am able to get the free version, buy a $50 synth to enter the GB, and I got it all now! I am in a win win situation!!

Could have IK done a better job with the installers? Sure as heck could have (I am being very kind here). No doubt about it. But I am willing to cut them some slack as long as they keep giving these great deals!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, marled said:

I don't think so. IMHO their authorization and installation system is sooo cumbersome that I abstain from such deals. I have some Amplitube stuff that I like, but the Syntronik stuff I have is for nothing! Also the few T-Rack items I have, I never use them!

Anyway, I prefer to cherry-pick the plugins I want and I dislike those collections with a lot of rubbish that I never install or use. 

I have no issues with TRacks. It gets the job done. And Amplitube I use a lot.

What would be nice of IKM for existing TRacks users is to maybe throw in other items we can pick from in the Amplitube or MODO collection. But then I understand, that sort goes contra to the TRacks GB promo campaign.

@Peter - IK Multimedia I dont get the ARC System 3 in the GB. This is without the MEMS mic but the same price is with the MEMS mic outside the GB.

image.thumb.png.efc961e6042ce0d29410fd518f9d60fb.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I dont get the ARC System 3 in the GB. This is without the MEMS mic but the same price is with the MEMS mic outside the GB.

That's a good catch. I didn't see that. You gotta have the mic!!! (actually you don't need that mic, but you do need a compatible mic!!)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I have no issues with TRacks. It gets the job done. And Amplitube I use a lot.

What would be nice of IKM for existing TRacks users is to maybe throw in other items we can pick from in the Amplitube or MODO collection. But then I understand, that sort goes contra to the TRacks GB promo campaign.

@Peter - IK Multimedia I dont get the ARC System 3 in the GB. This is without the MEMS mic but the same price is with the MEMS mic outside the GB.

image.thumb.png.efc961e6042ce0d29410fd518f9d60fb.png

149.99 is your crossgrade price.  Crossgrade for ARC 3 software only is 99.99.

• Like 1