Weapons of War

Barry Seymour

On 6/19/2022 at 5:22 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Completely agree - YouTube, iTunes  and Spotify are the main ones we use - nothing else seems to get any traction these days.

we have been really concentrating on YouTube lately and have managed to build up a following - hard work though!!

Nigel

Yeah and every time you put up a track on SoundCloud - every time - some account with a picture of a cute looking chick likes your track within minutes. Go to that account and you see a pitch to let them 'submit your tracks' for you to artificially gain (buy) followers. Gah.

I am far from being a "mix master."  Therefore, I won't comment on the mix but the song in total ---WOW.  Musically the music is powerful, a wee bit angry and urgent. Your vocals are absoflipinlutely great.  The lyrics are excellent, in your-face and demand to be listened to.  The message is spot on.

I'm glad that you have it on YouTube and hope you get a lot of views.  I recently read that it is estimated over 400 million guns are on the streets in this country.  That is more than our population.  That is all wrong!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, freddy j said:

I am far from being a "mix master."  Therefore, I won't comment on the mix but the song in total ---WOW.  Musically the music is powerful, a wee bit angry and urgent. Your vocals are absoflipinlutely great.  The lyrics are excellent, in your-face and demand to be listened to.  The message is spot on.

I'm glad that you have it on YouTube and hope you get a lot of views.  I recently read that it is estimated over 400 million guns are on the streets in this country.  That is more than our population.  That is all wrong!

Thank you. Very kind.

Good song covering a tricky topic especially for the states, sounds reasonable here, good performance well played guitars and others, clear vocal.
Perhaps it me old tired furry ears but the bass seemed a little lacking, by that I do not mean I could not hear the bass and the kick but there seemed to be some punch missing.  Except for the war drums?

As I say probably just these old tired furry lugs,

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2022 at 1:23 AM, Wookiee said:

Good song covering a tricky topic especially for the states, sounds reasonable here, good performance well played guitars and others, clear vocal.
Perhaps it me old tired furry ears but the bass seemed a little lacking, by that I do not mean I could not hear the bass and the kick but there seemed to be some punch missing.  Except for the war drums?

As I say probably just these old tired furry lugs,

Agreed, you're not the first to say so. I very likely will do another mix. Thanks for the kind words.