Dear VR Updates

cclarry

Today, we're releasing new versions of dearVR PRO, MUSIC, MONITOR, and MIX!

Visit us to find out more about what the updates mean for your favorite plugin, and complete your immersive audio toolkit at the extended Summer Sale.

EXPLORE THE UPDATES

NEW FEATURES

NEW: Clarity Feature

Define the perfect tonal balance of your binaural mix by individually focussing on externalization or overall tonal preservation.

More information

NEW: Logic Pro Support

Experience an enhanced Dolby Atmos workflow with dearVR PRO and dearVR MONITOR in Logic Pro

More information

NEW: Native M1 Support

Take advantage of the full performance of Apple M1 devices with the newly added native Apple Silicon support.

More information

SUMMER SALE

EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 24

https://blog.dear-reality.com/overview/major-update-release-of-dearvr-pro-music-monitor-mix

• Thanks 1

It's there: Run PA Installation Manager

Dear Reality dearVR music - Changelog

Version 1.10.0 (Jun 02, 2022)
• Added Clarity Feature
• Native Apple M1 support
• Minor bugfixes

Dear Reality dearVR pro - Changelog

Version 1.10.0 (Jun 02, 2022)
• Added Clarity Feature
• Added adaptive channel orders and speaker angles for Logic Pro
• Native Apple M1 support
• Minor bug fixes

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's there: Run PA Installation Manager

Thanks.  I wish the PA Installation Manager would actually keep track of installed versions to be able to only update the new plugins.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I really enjoy making binaural mixes with dearVR Music.   I wish I hadn't jumped the gun on it and had waited for a good deal on dearVR Pro.  It's now $79 (normally $349) on the site, and you experts probably know how to get it cheaper at PA. 

I believe you can buy DearVR Pro right now for $30.99 with the PA Forever $29.99 plan

• Haha 1

Well, I'm now confused.   I just two days ago ran the Installation Manager and updated/reinstalled all of my plugins including VR dearVR PRO.  When I hover over the plugin's GUI it shows Version 1.4.1 (Dec 03, 2019)?  Choosing the ? icon doesn't help and just takes you to the product pages.

1746838120_DVRP1.JPG.c782127794b7d1e024f30111cf819fd4.JPG

654528349_DVRP2.JPG.1d7e58827cb46ecd2af7a3619495a809.JPG

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I believe you can buy DearVR Pro right now for $30.99 with the PA Forever $29.99 plan

Like I said, I don't know Plugin Alliance well.  It scares me a bit, the way it stirs up my GAS with limited time offers.   I can't think of another site where I've purchased more stuff at wonderful prices that I've never used once.  

But I could have saved money on DearVR products, that's for sure.  I didn't realize that PA sold them until after I bought DearVR Music on the site.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fwrend said:

Well, I'm now confused.   I just two days ago ran the Installation Manager and updated/reinstalled all of my plugins including VR dearVR PRO.  When I hover over the plugin's GUI it shows Version 1.4.1 (Dec 03, 2019)?  Choosing the ? icon doesn't help and just takes you to the product pages.

1746838120_DVRP1.JPG.c782127794b7d1e024f30111cf819fd4.JPG

654528349_DVRP2.JPG.1d7e58827cb46ecd2af7a3619495a809.JPG

PA probably didn't publish until dearVR announced it.  I was in the same boat--I had reinstalled my PA plugins a couple of days ago and didn't have the latest version.  If you reinstall dearVR PRO now, you should get the latest version.

Edited by ALC

13 hours ago, ALC said:

If you reinstall dearVR PRO now, you should get the latest version.

Thanks ALC, guess the License Manager isn't to good at including the most recently available version i.e. 1.7.1 & 1.10.0.  Mine remained at 1.4.1.  However, after downloading the single plugin license and running it manually, it did update to the most recently available at PA.

320354913_DVRP1.JPG.64cdc7e7247e33640c181154a11695fe.JPG

Edited by Fwrend
  • Like 1