Better then any others....

CakeWorks79

Hi bandlab 
i wanna suggest some functions which i found very useful in the day when i was using samplitude by magix : 

1- ad the option to change velocity of every clip or sample within the track itself. by simply programin a dragg line with an indication in it , to be able to change the loudness  to every bit of sound or sample idnividualy. this is for producers like me very useful since i work in the genre of pop and find that very useful because sometimes you simply need to get in and out with a certain sound or have it one time loud enough and one time more in the background and right now either one have to double the said sound/sample or has do do a lot of work the the automation which at itself is not quite suitable foer this. 
please do something to autocategorise newly instaled vst by somehow giving the daw the function to recognise a synth for a synth and an fx plug in as such ...i have so many vst intruments and plugins that i sometimes have very much work into seeking the right one in the uncategorised folder. 
please do ilcude an electronic vst which has many drumsets and synths i love the tts 1 but it could realy have more ! 

2- please please please do include a video edditor with a certain page that opens seperatly from the daw while beeing part of the daw or as a new software  where the ready to render song can now be produced into a music video for i am realy tired of useing davinci and its like. i even got a name for it " VisionCut " where the entire surface is similar to the daw but has a screen build in it packed with many features ..... and you could easaly outrun davinci and the likes and please make yours more gpu friendly . 

final words : 

i love the daw and i complitely left samplitude and even reaper and the thing i used in between which was reason. I thank you guys a lot of making my dream come true and i am not alone. back in the day i was strugeling so much that i just simply gave up on making music but your daw not only made me start over again but i now realy do love this wonderful art. As i left all other daws for this i would love to leave davinci resolve for something out of your hands .... 

i know you guys can do that and since the daw is the best one ( at least for me after playing around even with the soundbridge and one studio one ), visioncut can beat the rest aswell .... i added a picture of how i invisioned VisionCut by Bandlab ...the name is made up by two typical video makers words : vision from to view something and Cut like you do with your videoclips and the symbol well i was onto making one but then i found someone allready had done a similar so i used it which actualy is the same like mine but with the black bacjground looks better then mine 

why i do this while knowing i wount get any money out of it ? well because you did what we musicians around the world realy needed : you made cakewalk possible and i think we the users should do our part as is the policy - if i understood it right - of Bandlab and the social music platform so why not giving you guys something back! thats why i spend an hour into doing that picture which is indeed taken of cakewalk but ...well yes you will recognise how i came up with the way it looks like ...i added only some things which i left on purpose to be noticed as my edditing 

i where very happy to have beside the best daw by bandlab also the best Video edditor which would be : VisionCut by Bandlab

visioncut.jpg

Edited by CakeWorks79

On 6/11/2022 at 3:54 PM, CakeWorks79 said:

the option to change velocity of every clip or sample within the track itself. by simply programin a dragg line with an indication in it , to be able to change the loudness  to every bit of sound or sample idnividualy.

If I understand correctly, you're in luck. As with so many things, Cakewalk already has such a feature, Clip Automation. This is in addition to Track Automation. Each clip can have its own automation. Check the documentation.

please do something to autocategorise newly instaled vst by somehow giving the daw the function to recognise a synth for a synth and an fx plug in as such

Again, Cakewalk already does this, at least on my systems. If your system hasn't separated FX and instruments into different lists, you need to force a re-scan of your plug-ins.

i have so many vst intruments and plugins that i sometimes have very much work into seeking the right one in the uncategorised folder. 

When it comes to effects categories, a host must rely on tags embedded in the plug-in's code by the people who make the plug-in. There is no other practical way for a host to figure it out, so we have to rely on the plug-in manufacturers' using the feature as well as them using it correctly. I've had a manufacturer's FX placed in categories that were the company's own name, which I'm sure is against the VST spec, but there is no actual enforcement of the VST spec other than market pressure (also license revocation, but I've not heard of Steinberg doing that for a relatively minor infraction.

please do ilcude an electronic vst which has many drumsets and synths i love the tts 1 but it could realy have more !

AIR's XPand!2 is a favorite of Cakewalk (and other DAWses) users who seek to graduate from TTS-1. I have seen it priced as low as $5 during sales at Plugin Boutique and elsewhere.

Sampletank 4 SE is a freebie that includes multiple synth and drumset sounds, as is KONTAKT Start. It's crazy how much great music creation software you can get for free these days, but Cakewalk by BandLab users already know that!

• Like 1