Solo track lane not reflected in Mix module, bug?

tecknot

Thanks for the question and the reply.  I suspect this might relate to what I wrote up as "Last Take Priority."  I deleted the post from the EA thread after discovering it wasn't unique to the early access release, but existed before. In short, when it comes to saving projects with non-last take lanes soloed, there are issues when the project is reloaded.  Also there are issues with displaying non-last takes in staff mode.

Additional info. on the priority of the last take would be appreciated. 

On 6/11/2022 at 11:12 AM, User 905133 said:

when it comes to saving projects with non-last take lanes soloed, there are issues when the project is reloaded. 

I use lane-soloing frequently to 'promote' the best take  (or bounced mix) which is often not the last take/bounce. I have not seen any issues with this. This should probabbly be a new thread, but I'm curious what you're seeing.

4 minutes ago, David Baay said:

I use lane-soloing frequently to 'promote' the best take  (or bounced mix) which is often not the last take/bounce. I have not seen any issues with this. This should probabbly be a new thread, but I'm curious what you're seeing.

Thanks for for interest.  I will reconstruct and update my now-deleted post and will start a new thread.  It is a beautiful day here for gardening and being in the sun, so it might be later.