Expanding Height of Console Strip Modules

FIP GeBall

Hello Fellow Cakewalkers,

Does anyone know how to expand the height of the modules within each strip of the Console View? 

For example: You can see by the picture I've attached I've got waste space above the Gain and Pan knobs at the top. I'd like to be able to expand the height of my FX bin as I've got more plugs in the bin then are shown (I know we can scroll, but it would be better if I didn't have too, and could just expand the height of the FX bin so all current plug-ins in the strip are visible without having to scroll.

Expanding Height of Modules.png

I am pretty sure some people with newer, larger monitors have raised this request before (possibly in the feature request sub forum)I stand corrected: not a feature request; already there (see below).

Edited by User 905133
correction

Yes this got my curiousity I added WAY more effects thaan anyone should be using to the bin and it just kept growing. If you were crazy enough to need more you can eliminate modules as shown to the left of my screen shot. ANd it does depend on you monitor what you see. This one in my office sucks but my main DAW is finer resolution so I can see everything and then some. 

1487079845_Screenshot(431).thumb.png.d88bc952998bda0c69f5234b18f6e53f.png