Free! Zampler/MPC Sound Banks today only!!!!

Lemar Sain

FOR TODAY ONLY!! Pay What You Want For 80 Zampler& MPC Sound Banks

ZamplerSounds-Soundbank-PayWhatYouLike.j

ZamplerSounds are offering 80 Zampler /MPC soundbanks on a ‘Pay What You Want” basis. This offer is only valid on June 10th!!

Browse through 80 soundbanks for Zamplers, 40 expansions for current MPC models, 11 eBooks, as well as various bundles and pick your favorites. From EDM to Techno, Trance to Drum & Bass and Ambient to House, we included everything that our studios are capable to produce. The only things we can’t do are folk and rock. But we can do Hardstyle and Trip Hop!

We just have one request: to avoid server overload, only take what you really need for your tracks.

For more information on the sound banks, click here: https://zamplersounds.sellfy.store/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, Fleer said:

A lot of other (good) stuff outside of those bundles, King L. 

Well, I guess if someone was inclined to figure out what, then more power too them!
The Bundles have just about everything, and doing individuals one by one would take
some time....so have at it!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Well, I guess if someone was inclined to figure out what, then more power too them!
The Bundles have just about everything, and doing individuals one by one would take
some time....so have at it!

When you get the bundles, they’re full of … individual file downloads :)

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

When you get the bundles, they’re full of … individual file downloads :)

TIME is the issue...not the "Individual downloads".  You have to buy EACH INDIVIDUAL one by one,
which would be quite time consuming...but hey, whatever floats yer boat!

Just now, cclarry said:

TIME is the issue...not the "Individual downloads".  You have to buy EACH INDIVIDUAL one by one,

You’re right, as always, but the most interesting MPC libs aren’t bundled I’m afraid. 

• Like 1

Alright guys, I'll take one for the team.  About to start individually getting these.

Hey, its my lunch break at work, and I'm a sucker for free samples.   I'll pretty much go through the process of download any sample if it is free. 

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

You can buy them in bulk.

I added about 10 to my cart and checked out once.

I feel cheap now though. :(

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It wouldn't let me do that...

I just got the bundles...that was way easier

I got the bundles too,  but in one order. :)

I didn't choose all of the bundles or packs, so I was at least selective.

That's still another £2 of SSD space used up by stuff I will probably never get around to using.