Impact Soundworks New Website and Loyalty Program

cclarry

The updated Impact Soundworks store looks better than ever, and it's easier than ever to use. Now you can more intuitively explore our catalog of more than 70 instruments and plugins, peruse our series and special collections, or take a look at our latest deals without having to dig through your email inbox. 

We’ve also made it easier to see product details, reviews, requirements, and videos, to make sure you have all the info you need before making a purchase.

Whether you’ve been saving up for something special, or you’re seeking something new to spark inspiration, take a look at our new site — you may find something you missed!

Introducing the ISW Loyalty Program

Along with the new website, we’ve also implemented a program to reward you for your purchases!

For every $1 you spend at the Impact Soundworks store, you’ll accumulate 1 loyalty point.

Accumulate 100 points and you can choose to cash in your points for a discount off your next order, or your choice of a free gift from a list.

With more points, you can get bigger discounts or more free options!

To thank you for your support in the past, we’re starting you off with 100 points. Log in to your Impact Soundworks account to see your total and what rewards are available.

Loyalty points will never expire, and they can be combined with sales for even greater savings.

https://impactsoundworks.com/

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bapu said:

I've got 200 points. Can I combine them with Jampoints?

You must first convert them to Orange Slices, which gives you Orange Jam Slices. Then place those slices into Audio Plugin Deals Rewards wallet. That's how you earn enough Gear Credits to buy the Audio Deluxebucks . . .

. . . which, of course, you exchange for real money, which you use to buy the thing.

Edited by PhonoBrainer
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 4

Andrew Aversa (of ISW) said this on VI Control earlier responding to someone with products, but no points: 

“Sorry about that! Please send our support a note. With over 300k orders in our database going back to 2008 across 3 different ecommerce systems, some data is a little spotty and we necessarily had to use a batch process to analyze past orders and calculate points. We're happy to make adjustments manually for as many people as we need to.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fret_man said:

I bought all my Impact Soundworks stuff thru APD, which gives you a 100% discount code to use on the Impact webstore. So each of my 5 purchases show up as 0$. No points for me!

You can try emailing them your APD purchase receipts and seeing if they count towards anything.

On 6/11/2022 at 10:50 AM, antler said:

You can try emailing them your APD purchase receipts and seeing if they count towards anything.

I sent them a snapshot of my receipt and they will not honor purchases from 3rd party suppliers. So my $414 purchase gave me 0 points.

• Sad 3