Izotope Neutron 3 and Visual Mixer Updated

cclarry

Ugh, hate the portal as it won't continue downloads it starts.  I ended up with 18 partial download files because it kept stopping, "Awkward!" and restarting started over completely.  Finally had to go to the Legacy section of my account and download Neutron 3 Advanced manually which was slow and was interrupted a couple of times but completed fully. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Fwrend said:

Ugh, hate the portal as it won't continue downloads it starts.  I ended up with 18 partial download files because it kept stopping, "Awkward!" and restarting started over completely.  Finally had to go to the Legacy section of my account and download Neutron 3 Advanced manually which was slow and was interrupted a couple of times but completed fully. 

I have this happen only on 1 system. The other two is fine.  My guess is it has something to do with download connection.  It's really slow because it's wirelss.

BTW the verbs were also updated. Those don't show up in the Portal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

It's really slow because it's wireless.

Yep, mine is too and could certainly add to the problem but I typically don't have that with other installers.  Thanks for the nod to the verb updates!

21 hours ago, Paul Young said:

BTW the verbs were also updated. Those don't show up in the Portal.

Thanks.

Here are the notes for the Exponential products:

Mac only update.

Updates

• Adds support for macOS Monterey. Note: Compatible with Intel-based Macs & with Apple silicon-based Macs when opened using Rosetta only.

Bug Fixes

• Fixes plug-in scanning issues in Pro Tools on macOS Monterey.
  • Fixes plug-in notarization on macOS Catalina and higher.

I wouldn't be surprised if these never become M1 Native, but at least they're supported on the current macOS (and may continue to work for subsequent OS releases).

Edited by ALC