Cakewalk Start Screen- show All Templates?

sadicus

One thing to note, I made a mistake when re making my project templates from Sonar to CbB.

I used Track templates that were created in Sonar Platinum :D . I also started fresh with those as well. I was having some strange issues and wanted to rule out everything. It worked.

• 2 weeks later...

The year is 2019, computer Hardware and DAW limited to 100?

Just wanted to let you know... it appears they added a new maximum for project templates (500).

From the (2019.01) Release Notes:  "Start Screen can now show up to 500 project templates (previously limited to 100)"

• 2 years later...
On 1/6/2019 at 11:42 AM, Noel Borthwick said:

They were moved because CbB has different plugins and the templates with Platinum have different branding. We didn't want to overwrite those

Do you know how to use the Start Screen Icons for a Custom Template? I have not figured out where are they located. 

Edited by Michel Camacho

on the same set of tabs as the media browser - you see the notes icon - you can change the image there. however, i've found that the image doesn't show up in the templates part of the start  screen, but once i save a project with that template, it does display it with existing projects part.

image.png.67effa75bc94026bea50e2ded52d48dd.png