I love this type of stuff! 😊

craigb

16 hours ago, Bapu said:

tl;dv

For the older readers:

tl;dv

A) "Too long; didn't view", meaning a video, meeting recording, or any video that is very lengthy, and whoever used the phrase didn't even view it for that reason.

3 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I sure like a nice looking woman standing on a ladder out in a field of waist high grass dressed in overalls 🤗

Kenny

Thanks God you're a country boy?

4 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I don't know much about taking artsy farts y  pictures while using a cell phone  but I sure like a nice looking woman standing on a ladder out in a field of waist high grass dressed in overalls 🤗

Kenny

Im still lost. Who has the dress on? The girl or the ladder?

4 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I don't know much about taking artsy farts y  pictures while using a cell phone  but I sure like a nice looking woman standing on a ladder out in a field of waist high grass dressed in overalls 🤗

Kenny

Well if she was wearing a mini-skirt instead would you of noticed the puzzle pieces? 

12 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

i see you are still recovering from Covid ;)

I am actually. I'm still in NJ and nobody wants to see me. I'm having a hard time forcing myself to go back to MO though. It's becoming a problem ...

8 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Well if she was wearing a mini-skirt instead would you of noticed the puzzle pieces? 

Oh great. Now there's a puzzle involved. Anything over those big 10 piece wooden ones and I'm lost.

Edited by Shane_B.

5 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I sure like a nice looking woman standing on a ladder out in a field of waist high grass dressed in overalls 🤗

Kenny

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

Thanks God you're a country boy?

Oh Yeah ! I'm an aspiring  country boy phones.gif  I got my first Telecaster 50 years ago and the farmers daughter is still my inspiration dude.gif

Kenny

23 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Lol the stupid song came to my head now and I can't get it out. Thanks Kenny 😝

I'm not sure if I can help you get that stupid song out of your head . My guitar tuner has been acting up and giving me problems .

427899_8558.jpg

Oh well ! At least I tried to be a  country boy . Then I heard this fella . He left me in the dust so bad  I went back to being a city slicker  😁

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz