Eventide Pluginpalooza!

cclarry

6 minutes ago, Fleer said:

The direct link trick too?

Regarding the link from the Groove3 Perks page:

"Enjoy 25% all Eventide plug-ins when shopping online at www.eventide.com. *Can not be applied to sale price plug-ins."

Except nearly everything is on sale...

• Like 1

You got $25 off instead of 25%, were able to use it on sale priced products, and could use it over and over again.

Other than that, it was a flawless promotion. Someone should lose their job over this.

(Yes, several of us benefited greatly, AND Eventide got $40 from each of us that otherwise wouldn’t have happened, so win-win. But I’m not cynical enough - yet - to believe this massive screw-up was deliberate.)

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Did you try it?  I'm probably gonna pick up Split EQ but thought I could get both for just a little more if I started off with Physion.

Yes. Vouchers don't stack, unless someone discovers a new trick. The upgrade offer is basically a voucher. I picked up Physion and was playing with SplitEQ yesterday (demo), on track with an acoustic guitar recorded in a bad room. There's definitely an area of overlap, in terms of what you can do (in my case, cleaning up the recording), between Physion, SplitEQ, and Neutron 3 (transient shaper). I couldn't really make up my mind whether I need it. At $30 it would have been hard to pass on. 

• Thanks 1