Eventide Pluginpalooza!

cclarry

1 hour ago, John Bradley said:

I was able to Claim the Perk via my iPad - neither desktop browser worked, for whatever reason. Redeemed it, and was able to add MangledVerb to my cart for $25 off. Quickly added the other 9 to the cart, and the xxxxx code had been fixed to knock $2.50 off each, rather than $25...

So, I've just saved myself $40, kinda.

Worth noting that the Groove code knocks $25 off the full H9 Set (from $199 down to $174), which isn't a bad deal for 10 plugins, but it's not like I need them.

Update: $40 successfully spent, $4 at a time...

Thanks for the idea! I got this work using my iPhone.

In addition to the ten H9 series plugins, I also got Quadravox for $4.

Also, Precision Time Align is on sale for $19. With the code it's only $0.01!

Edited by fret_man

1 hour ago, John Bradley said:

I was able to Claim the Perk via my iPad - neither desktop browser worked, for whatever reason. Redeemed it, and was able to add MangledVerb to my cart for $25 off. Quickly added the other 9 to the cart, and the GROOVExxxxx code had been fixed to knock $2.50 off each, rather than $25...

So, I've just saved myself $40, kinda.

Worth noting that the Groove code knocks $25 off the full H9 Set (from $199 down to $174), which isn't a bad deal for 10 plugins, but it's not like I need them.

Update: $40 successfully spent, $4 at a time...

Glad that you found your way in... :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, teclark7 said:

Anyone know why upgrading to H9 bundle is $19.90 even though I now have all 11 plugins? Are there some sort of multi presets for chains of plugins that you only get in the bundle?

Edit: Did you also get the ones that weren't on sale? There's the iOS one (QVox) and Undulator.

Edited by MusicMan

43 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Edit: Did you also get the ones that weren't on sale? There's the iOS one (QVox) and Undulator.

I have Undulator but not the iOS app. Confusing when you look at the bundle it does not refer to the iOS app.

4 minutes ago, teclark7 said:

I have Undulator but not the iOS app. Confusing when you look at the bundle it does not refer to the iOS app.

I wouldn't be certain that's what it is and I'm not sure they would include that in the bundle as it's a different store, but that did come to mind as it is H9.

I did read somewhere also about something with people having all the products in Anthology still seeing an upgrade price too, so it might get not even be related to that.

Nice set of plugins though 🙂