Eventide Pluginpalooza!

cclarry

5 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

No limit on how many times you can use that deal once you link to the site from your Groove3 account.  I just picked up Blackhole, Micropitch and Ultratap for $4 each.

That is insane value. I'm also looking at SplitEQ. With the Groove3 trick it's cheaper than it has ever been.

Edit: Quick maths time: I already have Blackhole. The entire H9 series is €190 on sale right now for the bundle. Using the Groove3 perk for all the other H9 plugins (10 of them) would give me the ENTIRE H9 series for €40. That is 150 lower than the current sale and around 435 lower than normal price.

Edited by Nick Blanc
Added info.

1 hour ago, dee said:

and what you have to do to get groove3 perk, what you have to purchase there to get then eventide plugins for $4?

bit lost, thanks for help guys,

I got Groove3 when I bought Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1 as part of the sale.  Then, in your Groove 3 account, there is a Perks tab with the Evintide and other offers.  Not sure WHY this is working, because it's supposed to be 25%. (?)

Huh. I also got a free year of Groove3 last year when I bought MPS 4.1, but in the Perks it says I need to purchase something from Groove3 to unlock the deal.

Tempting to drop $20 on some videos I don’t need just to take advantage of this bug, but I’m pretty sure that the moment I do so, Eventide will have fixed it to be 25% off, not 25$, which would serve me right.

48 minutes ago, John Bradley said:

Huh. I also got a free year of Groove3 last year when I bought MPS 4.1, but in the Perks it says I need to purchase something from Groove3 to unlock the deal.

Tempting to drop $20 on some videos I don’t need just to take advantage of this bug, but I’m pretty sure that the moment I do so, Eventide will have fixed it to be 25% off, not 25$, which would serve me right.

Well, it's still working...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dee said:

and what you have to do to get groove3 perk, what you have to purchase there to get then eventide plugins for $4?

bit lost, thanks for help guys,

First, you need to log in to your Groove3 account. Then go to your "Groove Perks". Find the one for Eventide and "Claim perk" if you are eligible (Requirements: Previous Paid Order at Groove3).

Once the Groove Perk status is "claimed" you simply hit the blue "Redeem Here" button, and you will be taken to the Eventide site. Add the plugin of choice and the discount is applied in the cart when you hit "Checkout".

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

First, you need to log in to your Groove3 account. Then go to your "Groove Perks". Find the one for Eventide and "Claim perk" if you are eligible (Requirements: Previous Paid Order at Groove3).

Once the Groove Perk status is "claimed" you simply hit the blue "Redeem Here" button, and you will be taken to the Eventide site. Add the plugin of choice and the discount is applied in the cart when you hit "Checkout".

what is cheapest you have to buy at groove3?

Well, I apparently broke it. Bought a thing on Groove3 so I'm now eligible for all the various Perks. Clicking Claim Perk on any of them puts up an "Error: Invalid Data. Reload the page and submit the form again" pop-up.

In both Chrome and Edge, with all the privacy extensions disabled.

I was able to Claim the Perk via my iPad - neither desktop browser worked, for whatever reason. Redeemed it, and was able to add MangledVerb to my cart for $25 off. Quickly added the other 9 to the cart, and the code had been fixed to knock $2.50 off each, rather than $25...

So, I've just saved myself $40, kinda.

Worth noting that the Groove code knocks $25 off the full H9 Set (from $199 down to $174), which isn't a bad deal for 10 plugins, but it's not like I need them.

Update: $40 successfully spent, $4 at a time...

Edited by John Bradley
  • Great Idea 4

1 hour ago, John Bradley said:

I was able to Claim the Perk via my iPad - neither desktop browser worked, for whatever reason. Redeemed it, and was able to add MangledVerb to my cart for $25 off. Quickly added the other 9 to the cart, and the GROOVE3xxxxx code had been fixed to knock $2.50 off each, rather than $25...

So, I've just saved myself $40, kinda.

Worth noting that the Groove code knocks $25 off the full H9 Set (from $199 down to $174), which isn't a bad deal for 10 plugins, but it's not like I need them.

But you could do 9 separate transactions for $25 off on each!

Edited by abacab
  • Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, John Bradley said:

UPDATE: The code is still working for me at least. I can only buy one plugin at a time, and have to keep going back to Groove3 to hit the Redeem Here button, but I've gotten a couple of them at $4 so far.

I guess I'm lucky? I don't have to go back to Groove3. I could just buy every plugin separately, enter the same code every time and every time I got 25 off.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1