Eventide Pluginpalooza!

cclarry

Good upgrade offer to the H9 bundle already online on the Eventide site, for those interested.
I paid $59.70 for the 5 plugins I was missing. No upgrade offer (yet) for Anthology, I guess it will go online shortly. 

I have to thank PA for preventing me from spending this money on their sh*ttier deals. 

giphy.gif

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I picked up their Blackhole reverb which I'm loving and is quite a different sounding reverb and good for sound design.

Any other standouts, or recommendations?

Physion and SplitEQ. 
But if you’re in love with Blackhole, check out Zynaptiq’s Adaptiverb. You’ll die. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Does anyone like Spring? The reverb, wise guys 😏

I do. And I have a bunch of other (good) ones. I'll just add that these are the lowest prices for H9 plugins I've seen ($21), so good time to demo them and pick some up. 

23 hours ago, Fleer said:

Physion and SplitEQ. 
But if you’re in love with Blackhole, check out Zynaptiq’s Adaptiverb. You’ll die. 

Those two are really quite interesting plugins. Physion in particular. I've got a few transient focused plugins that I want to spend some more time with and really put through their paces and see what I might need, but I'll keep these two in mind for one of their next sales.

Adaptiverb looks very nice and I've heard good things about that one, so I'm sure I probably would.. especially as it's 11 times more expensive than what I just spent! I'll skip trying that one just for now, as I've got a heap of reverbs.. the price on the Blackhole was I think almost intro price and I saw a walkthrough after that sale had passed and kind of kicked myself for not getting it. I'm sure I'll end up demoing Adaptiverb sooner or later too though!

Luckily I moved quick while the Groove3 discount was still working and snagged Blackhole 🙂

I demoed that and it was an instabuy.. I was also giving TriceraChorus a demo too, but before buying I wanted to go through my existing Chorus plugins and see what it offered that was different...

NI Choral gets me somewhat near and OSL's free Chorus is surprisingly good too. I think I do prefer TriceraChorus though.. I probably should've pulled the trigger on that one as well 🤣

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 10:06 AM, MusicMan said:

I picked up their Blackhole reverb which I'm loving and is quite a different sounding reverb and good for sound design.

Any other standouts, or recommendations?

I picked up Blackhole a couple of years ago. It's my favorite reverb for sound design. Also grabbed Shimmerverb, which is very nice as well, but a bit more subtle than Blackhole. Adds a nice ambiance to just about any instrument.

These reverbs are best if you dial the wet mix back a little bit to taste... just saying... :)

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 6:47 AM, cclarry said:

Extra 30% off plugins, or 25% off Bundles with code Groove3 at Eventide site

https://store.eventideaudio.com/collections/plug-ins

Hey thanks for reminding me about the Groove3 perk! Eventide gave me $25 off for that! Got a $29 plugin for $4. :):):)

Note: I didn't use the code "Groove3". I logged into my Groove3 account, redeemed my Eventide perk, and hit the "Redeem here" link. That took me to a cart in the Eventide site with the discounted price...

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, abacab said:

Hey thanks for reminding me about the Groove3 perk! Eventide gave me $25 off for that! Got a $29 plugin for $4. :):):)

Note: I didn't use the code "Groove3". I logged into my Groove3 account, redeemed my Eventide perk, and hit the "Redeem here" link. That took me to a cart in the Eventide site with the discounted price...

No limit on how many times you can use that deal once you link to the site from your Groove3 account.  I just picked up Blackhole, Micropitch and Ultratap for $4 each.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2

3 hours ago, abacab said:

I swear I tried that earlier and it didn't work. This time it DID!  Blackhole is mine at last - AND for a fabulous deal!!!

• Like 4