SWA Halion 6 Masterclass

cclarry

For a limited time Save 35% on our comprehensive tutorial on Steinberg’s powerful instrument workstation HALion 6.

HALion 6 comes with an entire rack full of VST instruments covering all of the major types of synthesis as well as several more exotic methods. This includes the new Anima and Skylab synths which are granular and wave-table machines.

But all of this power and flexibility invariably brings complexity. In our Masterclass HALion tutorial  simplifies the material into logical chunks, covering the fundamentals and breaking through the “vocabulary barrier” and showing you step by step how the system works.

From the fundamentals of synthesis, through sampling and all the way to creating your own instrument and control panel to packaging and distributing your sound to the wider world.

Use the coupon code

TVFU-PM73-59P9

Learn More

• Thanks 1

Are these courses through this vendor all streaming, or can you download for future ( or perhaps past) viewing?

i have always wanted to dive a bit deeper into Halion, but some of the YouTube videos on this seemed to be missing a lot of steps!!

I did get this with the discount. Downloaded without issue.  He is explaining Halion6 step by step with all its nuisances in naming, and setup. A big nugget is the default setup reset button! 

So I am enjoying it, and I am having fun in seeing how amazing, deep and flexible Halion6 is.  This will definitely keep my interest throughout the series!

Edited by balinas
Add lost words