Hunting a former Cakewalk/Sonar forum member.

mark skinner

Does anybody know if "Rick F " is still around ?   I'm Finally thinking about posting a  song that He did just noodling around on a slow traditional blues song titled "Blind Boy Blues".  I learned his licks and after 3 months of recording , I got it done. He gave me his blessing and permission to repost it and said , "He thought it wasn't really a structured song but just playing around".  I felt funny about it , and never did. I've recently revisited the mix and think it would be a nice tribute to his playing. I can't find a way to contact him.  I know he was having Major vision problems when he posted it.       Thanks ..   mark

I just fired up the forum member search and had a quick rifle through it. There's a member called Rick Forbes listed. Hasn't signed in since the one and only post listed to that member, but  if you happen to know that his last name was Forbes, it might be worth firing off a quick PM as that would trigger a notification to his email address if he has that function activated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, paulo said:

I just fired up the forum member search and had a quick rifle through it. There's a member called Rick Forbes listed. Hasn't signed in since the one and only post listed to that member, but  if you happen to know that his last name was Forbes, it might be worth firing off a quick PM as that would trigger a notification to his email address if he has that function activated.

Hey, it's worth a shot! 😁

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1