Install issues

Mr. Torture

I downloaded Cakewalk on a new computer running windows 10. I opened the Bandlab launch thing and under Cakewalk it said "Install" so I hit that and chose no add on's.

It said "downloading 0/1" for about 2 hours lightly blinking. Then the "Downloading 0/1" went away and the install icon was there again. What's up with that? How do I get it installed?

Thanks

The install button under the Cakewalk image on the Apps menu in BandLab Assistant downloads and runs the current Cakewalk by BandLab installer. The initial Cakewalk by BandLab installer is about 400 MB. Download time depends on the connection speed however; 2 hours seems like a long time. The download may have timed out.

6 minutes ago, scook said:

The install button under the Cakewalk image on the Apps menu in BandLab Assistant downloads and runs the current Cakewalk by BandLab installer. The initial Cakewalk by BandLab installer is about 400 MB. Download time depends on the connection speed however; 2 hours seems like a long time. The download may have timed out.

Thanks Scook, the internet connection where this computer is setup leaves much to be desired. That's probably the issue.