NI Komplete Klassics and Future Klassics Kollections!

cclarry

19 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

isnt  future classics better than classic collection? why people r buying this?

Just getting ONE of these products for the price is worth it...so if you can get 4
why wouldn't they buy it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Walter Cruz said:

$49 for Super 8 (Future Classics) seems a nice day. Do you guys know if it's a single license for the bundle or if it can be split?

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209559469-On-How-Many-Computers-Can-I-Activate-My-Native-Instruments-Product-#:~:text=Account %26 Order-,On How Many Computers Can I Activate My Native Instruments,to use your installations simultaneously.

The end-user license agreement (EULA) for Native Instruments products allows installation on two computers (three computers for all versions of MASCHINE and KOMPLETE). It is not allowed to use your installations simultaneously.

There's no enforcement mechanism, so you're on your honor to abide by the EULA.

In KOMPLETE there are so many instruments one can lose track or even not realise you had something. Especially inside REAKTOR and KONTAKT. In my case REAKTOR is a bit of a blind spot. For example I didnt realise I had TRK-01

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/synths/trk-01/

I do have a load of Reaktor ensembles. So much so its overwhelming. Reaktor is such a vast instrument and I would say under used by most. I would even say it alone is probably the most versatile best of Komplete if you wanted to distil down and focus on one thing. Of course you also have the Reaktor ensemble repository at NI with 1000s of amazing ensemble instruments FREE. Many of these can be used with the free Reaktor Player

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1