SuperMassive reverb deal

Fleer

From the horses mouth:

”ValhallaSupermassive is 2 years old, and to mark the occasion, we’re releasing the 2.0.0 Supermassive update with two new reverb modes, Aquarius and Pisces.

Aquarius and Pisces are both modified feedback delay networks in a topology I’m calling “EchoVerb.” These algorithms have a strong audible echo, which directly corresponds to the displayed Delay time. By modifying WARP, FEEDBACK, and DENSITY, Aquarius and Pisces can be used for standard delays, delays with reverb mixed in, reverb with a strong pre-delay, or weird and wild echo sounds.

I feel like these two new reverb modes, Aquarius and Pisces, are the most generically useful modes in Supermassive. Weird sounds are definitely on tap, but these modes specialize in reverberant echoes – i.e. echoes with some reverb mixed in there. Switch the delay time to tempo sync, and the new modes are perfect for adding rhythmic delays to your music, with as much or as little reverb as you want. The DENSITY control allows you to adjust how long it takes to turn the echoes into reverb, which is perfect for keeping your sounds defined in your mix!

As always, ValhallaSupermassive is a FREE plugin, available for both Windows and Intel/ARM Macs. Just head on over to the Supermassive page, or go over to our new Demos & Downloads page and grab all of our free plugins, as well as demos for the commercial ones.

We hope you enjoy the ValhallaSupermassive2.0.0 update and thanks for your support!”

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I like these plugins, but I do find it a bit confusing with the astrology naming scheme.

This doesn't make it any less confusing, but technically, the naming scheme is not astrology, but astronomical phenomenom. A number of the names are constellations which does overlap with astrology. However, The Great Annilator is a microquasar, and the Large Magellanic Cloud is a galaxy.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1