Izotope Neutron 4 has arrived

satya

Well I did go read it. Well I went and found it and remembered reading some of it!!!

At $199 just for the Mix & Master Advance, is not a bad deal. I already have OA9. And I don't know where I got that from!! I thought I was waiting for MPx to come out and get in on that!!

And Neutron 4 they want $149!!

Edited by Grem

For those who have not read the other thread, if you upgrade to MPS5 Universal, you
also get the next 2 major product upgrades later this year FREE!

$167.16 
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-production-suite-upgrade-mps

which is only slightly more than the $125, and you get what I believe will be RX10 and O10A,
but could also be Nectar 4 and one of the others...but at least you won't be paying for them.

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, cclarry said:

For those who have not read the other thread, if you upgrade to MPS5 Universal, you
also get the next 2 major product upgrades later this year FREE!

$167.16 
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-production-suite-upgrade-mps

which is only slightly more than the $125, and you get what I believe will be RX10 and O10A,
but could also be Nectar 4 and one of the others...but at least you won't be paying for them.

You’re usually not the leap of faith kind of guy. We don’t know which products will be upgraded, if it will substantial or cosmetic, etc. I’d rather wait for a similar sale when I know what I’m paying for.

Just now, Yan Filiatrault said:

You’re usually not the leap of faith kind of guy. We don’t know which products will be upgraded, if it will substantial or cosmetic, etc. I’d rather wait for a similar sale when I know what I’m paying for.

A Cada su propio!