Melodyne Studio update for $69 (US)

tecknot

Your update to Melodyne 5 studio

Even better!

With its new vocal functions, Melodyne 5 created a sensation – winning a TEC Award into the bargain. These made many things better musically as well as simpler. A major step forward for you, too, perhaps? The arguments for updating are powerful ones:

Better vocals, less time spent editing, more natural sound, because the Melodic Algorithm can now edit pitched and unpitched (noise) components separately (Sibilant Detection).

Perfect control, precision-targeted de-esser function with the tool for balancing the volume ratio of pitched to unpitched components.

Musically perfect intonation correction thanks to the improved weighting of pitch deviations.

Adapt recordings and samples swiftly to your own songs with the Chord Track and Chord Grid.

No knowledge of music theory required thanks to integrated chord recognition.

Per-note dynamic editing, even in polyphonic material with the Fade Tool and Leveling Macro.

Future-proof software technology, optimized for the latest DAWs and operating systems – now also native on Macs with the M1 chip.

Now for only US$69

Update from Melodyne 4 studio. Instead of US$149. Offer valid until 30.06.2022.

https://services.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/LicenseApp.woa/wa/M4NLService/showUpdateInfo?serialnumber=[YOUR SERIAL NUMBER]&updateInfoID=USM5-01b&s=af51ac23&language=en&playVideo=M5film-NewInM5 

https://services.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/LicenseApp.woa/wa/M4NLService/addArticleToShopCartViaUpdateInfo?serialnumber=[YOUR SERIAL NUMBER]&updateInfoID=USM5-01b&s=af51ac23&language=en

Edited by tecknot

3 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I have Melodyne 4 studio. Do those of you who've upgraded from 4 to 5 find that it's a worthwhile upgrade? I'm on the fence. 

Hope the fence doesn't have spikes ;)   Also be careful on which side you come down on as Spike mike be waiting for you too :D

4 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I have Melodyne 4 studio. Do those of you who've upgraded from 4 to 5 find that it's a worthwhile upgrade? I'm on the fence. 

If you are a windows user, and you upgrade to win 10 or above, MS4 will no longer be operational. 

2 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

If you are a windows user, and you upgrade to win 10 or above, MS4 will no longer be operational. 

I am on Win 10. So you're saying if I upgrade to MS5 that my existing projects using MS4 will no longer work? 

7 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Yes.

I was on the fence for a long time, too. But eventually they offered a $79 upgrade so I went for it. Very glad I did. There are some useful new features in ver. 5.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I never used Studio 4 much but upgraded to 5 to get the sibilant reduction tool and now the plugin gets used.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I am on Win 10. So you're saying if I upgrade to MS5 that my existing projects using MS4 will no longer work? 

Sorry Pavlov, that was a misspeak on my part.  MS4 will be just fine.  I'm not sure what I was trying to say exactly!🤪

I did upgrade to MS5 for a reasonable $58; mostly on the recommendation from Bit, who has posted several times about doing so.

• Thanks 1

Iv'e only got Melodyne 5 assistant and its £255 to upgrade to Studio so not sure i need it haha £85 to Editor. I do basic correction from time to time and don't use it for anything else however the precision-targeted de-esser function sounds good as i always haev sharp S's on my voice 

• Like 1