EZ Bass MIDI 6 Pack

cclarry

3 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I waited so anxiously for this…

And now that it’s finally out, I’m not going to buy it.

Timing.

I finally bought EZ Bass from Thomann three weeks ago, when the deal was two EZB expansions included for $213, which I think was a good deal.  I am actually still sitting on one EZB code because I can't make up my mind. 6 MIDI packs @ $15 ea. is tempting...

• Like 3

Just a heads up. Hopefully, it actually is just a temporary technical glitch 🙏🏻

Dear customer,

Thank you for purchasing Toontrack EZbass Midi Edition. Unfortunately, we are not yet able to send you all the required information. We are truly sorry about this.

Reason: a technical fault occured while we were requesting the license from your manufacturer, Toontrack.

We have not cancelled your order; rather, we are doing our best to resolve the problem as speedily as possible. Thank you for understanding that we can only do so in our own and the manufacturer's business hours.

• Like 3

yes, but which of these midi packs are "duplicates" of what are included in the ebx's? Don't think you can answer this solely on the product name. Other products, they explicitly state whether or not the midi pack is a duplicate of the expansions (drums, keys) themselves.

$10 flash sales for midi are good, so I guess $15 for being able to pick and choose what you want isn't so bad.

5 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

tempting. but i keep finding i prefer to make my own bass lines.

#metoo

But it can be a fun diversion from time to time and I even copped a line for one of our Citizen Regen songs.

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1