Something with a Vocal (Melody t 😎)

Wookiee

thttps://www.bandlab.com/the_wookiee/it-even-has-a-vocal-c68a347c?revId=40031b54-a5e1-ec11-b656-281878319acf

More of the same apparently, but "It Even Has A Vocal" 🤔😎

Thanks for listening I hope you enjoy yet more of the same from me.

Cherry Audio Toys
Lowdown Bass Pedal synth (Taurus)
Stardust 201 Tape Delay

Arturia Toys
Wurli and Augmented Voices

Toontrack Toys
Superior Drummer 3 Fields of Rock - Live Room Natural Ambience Kit

Composed, record and Mixed in CbB

Using Stock Plugins except for the +10dB compressor from Boz Digital on the Bass and drums

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wookiee said:

that bad eh?

This was my first view and listen I gave it a "like" and 👍's over a B-Lab.

I will say maybe 

On 6/1/2022 at 5:28 AM, Wookiee said:

It Even Has A Vocal

is a little misleading. There is a "vocal" melody.

t

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Hi Wookiee, just had a listen, I like it - your falsetto is coming on leaps and bounds. 😉

Those little keyboard runs sound great and a lovely balance to the mix.

Top work

Andy

It was an experience is all I can say, painful and an experience 😁

Thanks for the listen and comments 

5 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

This was my first view and listen I gave it a "like" and 👍's over a B-Lab.

I will say maybe 

is a little misleading. There is a "vocal" melody.

t

Thanks and thank you for the like.

You are correct I should be a better Wookiee but the training received at mothers knee surfaces .

• Like 1

Wookiee thread with vocals ! . . . now, I just had to click on that.  Nice mix, super clarity, and you sing pretty good for a wookiee . . . singing through your paws I think, this track totally works for me, like the melody, the piano thing, and your backup singers are awesome. Just think the drums could have rocked or swang a bit more ?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, noynekker said:

Wookiee thread with vocals ! . . . now, I just had to click on that.  Nice mix, super clarity, and you sing pretty good for a wookiee . . . singing through your paws I think, this track totally works for me, like the melody, the piano thing, and your backup singers are awesome. Just think the drums could have rocked or swang a bit more ?

Thank you, a Wookiee singing with paws is the safest 🙃 Arturia's new Augmented Voices is an interesting addition to the sonic arsenal. 

True I could have spent more time on the drums, other things have been distracting me.

Hi Wookie

I really like this and those vocals sound cool -  is that the full Augmented Vocals from Arturia? I didn't upgrade, so I only have the Augmented Strings Intro thing they gave away - did you upgrade and get the full versions of strings and voices?

Cool

Nigel

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Wookie

I really like this and those vocals sound cool -  is that the full Augmented Vocals from Arturia? I didn't upgrade, so I only have the Augmented Strings Intro thing they gave away - did you upgrade and get the full versions of strings and voices?

Cool

Nigel

Thanks Nigel, yes their take on the MS-20 with the Korg arp unit persuaded me. The ffull Augmented strings and Voices seem quite usable but seem a touch off target of the original V collection objectives.