Amazing AAS deal at StackSocial

Fleer

34 minutes ago, Paul P said:

Once the order is placed, the redemption process takes you to AAS where everything happens from then on.

My AAS account was automatically updated to show the new items.

Yes that's also what happened for me. Not only a bargain but they made it easy to register and identify the new items!

The "Synth packs" are actually Strum Session 2 and Ultra Analogue Session 2 (which I already had from Sonar Platinum) and I just realised that I already had Pop Rocks.  I'm sure those extra licenses will come in handy though. Great deal!

Every now and then AAS gives away a library or two for free (which is fine) but this is really something on a whole other level. 

As a loyal customer, it makes me feel bad that, with a few exceptions, I bought all of these at $19, or close to it.  😢🤮

Edited by Tiger The Frog
  • Like 1

I have been resisting the GAS all week. Well today I let it out!!

I got 7 new sound packs. Already had four of them. And I already have all the instruments. (They all work really well in BiaB!)

The whole process was very straightforward and easy! Paid, redeem code, that brought me to AAS site, enter my info, done deal!!

Forgot to thank Fleer!! Thank you Sir!!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Zo said:

Are those packs official aas ones or 3rd party ? 

Are they good ? Don t want to clutter my onstall with stuff i willl not use even if it s free ...lol almost 

Hey Zo,

They are AAS packs.

I have been working my way through all of the new stuff and I'm about half way but so far it is all top quality.  Some packs are more "effect" oriented than music but the number of packs covers so many options you could almost use just these packs to make an entire song. In fact that sounds like an interesting challenge which I might try.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

On 6/21/2019 at 4:36 PM, Zo said:

Thks guyz , looks like im gonna do it also , paypal aviallable ?

Yup that's how I paid 👍

Edited by rcklln
Edited because I mistook a middle finger icon for thumbs up good grief...

Just got those , the installers install all the 32 bits and all.  I ha d to delete those sessions stuff ... but i m good ...will give those a try , msotly interesszted in chromaphone based ones ...at 9 euros it was cool ;) 

Let’s hope that this amazing deal will help increase the interest for AAS' instruments. Hopefully an even greater customer base will help them in the long run make up for almost giving things away like this. I’ve had their Modeling Collection for almost three years now and I really like it. And for those who think they already have enough virtual instruments, take a look at AAS' awesome Objeq Delay.

• Like 1

I think the mainissue is their plugins gui , not at all invinting , might be enouth for us "conoisseur" but fir new young cats to get onboard , with what s availlable features and sound wise , it s tuff ...

Just spent a goodly amount of time going through most of the sounds in the bundle and while each of the packages, true to the quality level I've come to expect from AAS, has plenty of gems, Cinémathéque for me is worth more than what I paid  for the whole bundle.

It  got me planning a '70's Tomita/Phillip Glass/Vangelis instrumental synth concept album I'm going to make using them. Or at least a Mort Garson Music For Plants/Black Mass by Lucifer/Signs of the Zodiac record.

• Haha 1