AAS Applied Acoustic System deal on Stacksocial: 

Pay What You Want: The Synth & Sound Pack Bundle:

pay $1 and receive:

Angelicals Sound Pack $39 Value
Cinematheque Sound Pack $39 Value
Synbiosis Sound Pack $39 Value
Journeys Sound Pack $39 Value

Pay average price: $11.10 (for now) and get:
https://stacksocial.com/sales/pay-what-you-want-music-production-bundle-synths-sound-packs-for-logic-pro-ableton-pro-tools-more

Strum Session Synth Pack $33 Value
Kinetix Sound Pack $39 Value
Ultra Analog Session Synth Pack $33 Value
Multiverse Sound Pack $39 Value
Microsound Textures Sound Pack $39 Value
Frontier Sound Pack $39 Value
Pop Rocks Sound Pack $39 Value
Starlight Sound Pack $39 Value
Analog Essentials Sound Pack $39 Value
Ultra FX Sound Pack $39 Value
Angelicals Sound Pack $39 Value
Cinematheque Sound Pack $39 Value
Synbiosis Sound Pack $39 Value
Journeys Sound Pack $39 Value

Edit: corrected link thanks to you guys

Edited by Fleer
  • Thanks 10

I bought them all and after that I see this in my account: "You're all set! You're now subscribed to The Synth & Sound Pack Bundle". 

Does anyone know what it is? I did not want any subscriptions, especially if they are paid

44 minutes ago, Marat said:

I bought them all and after that I see this in my account: "You're all set! You're now subscribed to The Synth & Sound Pack Bundle". 

Does anyone know what it is? I did not want any subscriptions, especially if they are paid

Didn’t get that message. Don’t want a subscription either. 

3 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I bought the lot, I had a few of them already but most were new.  It is one registration serial for the lot.  And now my account shows two copies of the duplicates.  Not sure how that works.  Still a pretty good deal for < $11.

Yeah in the bundle there were 2 redemption codes but it looks like they overlap. For items I didn't have I got 2, and for some items I already had 1 of I now have 3.

3 hours ago, Marat said:

You can do something with it. For example render to audio and make adjustments with any sampler. It will not be like full version of synthesizer but at least something  :)

Thanks Marat. I don't use a lot of synths and that is probably more work than I am willing to do! If I like the sounds enough I'll pick up it's associated synth when on sale 🖕

I didn't redeem the second code since they do overlap.  I think it's like that because the low price version and the full price version.  I think they were supposed to leave those 4 packs out of the big full key but I guess they didn't.  Not sure what value I'd get out of having 3 copies of Angelicals.

As for not being about to make adjustments, if you own the full versions of the AAS instruments you can tweak everything in the sound packs.  In the AAS player they are limited but in the full versions of the instruments all the settings are there for you to adjust and save as your own/etc.  I don't think anything is locked down, they are just presets.

• Like 1