Amazing AAS deal at StackSocial

Fleer

Glad to hear Zinc. I have a few also that are doubles. I think four of them. I may ask them also.

It must not that big a deal for them if they are granting the requests. They may see it as a plus for them.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, fret_man said:

They just allowed me to replace 4 duplicates I had for any 4 sounds paks I wanted! great company to work with.

Yes they are and very good to hear this Fret Man. I just checked my account and I have 7 dups and 1 triplicate....don't know how that happened. Good news is I need a lot of Chromaphone sound banks.  

I would follow up on this duplicate deal as I have four duplicates, and one triplicate.

But then I would probably feel so guilty about taking the freebies from these nice folks that I would cave in and buy Chromophone the same day. :D

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, abacab said:

I would follow up on this duplicate deal as I have four duplicates, and one triplicate.

But then I would probably feel so guilty about taking the freebies from these nice folks that I would cave in and buy Chromophone the same day. :D

Completely agree....I'm planning on 'completing my modeling collection' with Chromaphone, Objeq, and String Studio 3 so I won't feel so bad about (what feels like) taking advantage of the extra licenses. ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mesh said:

Completely agree....I'm planning on 'completing my modeling collection' with Chromaphone, Objeq, and String Studio 3 so I won't feel so bad about (what feels like) taking advantage of the extra licenses. ;)

I also have four dups. And I own all their synths. Even OD. But I don't have all the sound packs. And I am torn between asking or just waiting for another great sale.

Edited by Grem

9 hours ago, abacab said:

That's the idea, I'm sure, create good feelings. I'm kind of flabbergasted that they are doing this, given that we wound up paying what, less than $1.00 each for these sound collections?

Swatches, their freebie, has grown in size now to what, almost 500 sounds? (they just added a bunch more to it)

Thing is, I don't really want the advanced features, but I'd be happy to pay a bit more to be able to load the guitar packs into Strum Session.

This is so above and beyond the call of customer service that I feel kind of weird asking them, even though as a business owner, it's something I would probably allow for the same reason. I will spread the word about their products every chance I get, you can be sure.

• Like 2