Amazing AAS deal at StackSocial

Fleer

On 6/22/2019 at 5:35 AM, Zo said:

I think the mainissue is their plugins gui , not at all invinting , might be enouth for us "conoisseur" but fir new young cats to get onboard , with what s availlable features and sound wise , it s tuff ...

I agree about the GUI. Took me awhile to look beyond it. I can’t wait til all GUI’s are in 3D virtual reality!  Then we can really talk about current GUI’s as being old-school relics that the monks in the Middle Ages used. 

Edited by balinas
Add words

On 6/22/2019 at 9:17 AM, balinas said:

I agree about the GUI. Took me awhile to look beyond it. I can’t wait til all GUI’s are in 3D virtual reality!  Then we can really talk about current GUI’s as being old-school relics that the monks in the Middle Ages used. 

Everyone knows the Monks didn't use plugins in the Middle Ages. They had rack gear. And candles. Lots of candles.

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2019 at 6:07 AM, Grem said:

I have been resisting the GAS all week. Well today I let it out!!

I got 7 new sound packs. Already had four of them. And I already have all the instruments. (They all work really well in BiaB!)

The whole process was very straightforward and easy! Paid, redeem code, that brought me to AAS site, enter my info, done deal!!

Forgot to thank Fleer!! Thank you Sir!!

Correct me if I'm wrong , but are you saying it was Fleers fault you let your gas out?  Yeah, thanks Fleer.

• Haha 2

On 6/21/2019 at 5:05 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Even I'll admit I bought this.  :)  I had a few of them already but this was a bargain even with those.  Shhh, though, dont' tell anybody.

Don't tell anybody what? Do you mean, THE UBIQUITOUS IK GUY BOUGHT A STINK LOAD OF CANADIAN, AAS HOCKEY PUCK PACKS?  Your secret is safe with me.

• Haha 3

On 6/22/2019 at 5:35 AM, Zo said:

I think the mainissue is their plugins gui , not at all invinting , might be enouth for us "conoisseur" but fir new young cats to get onboard , with what s availlable features and sound wise , it s tuff ...

Most "synth" plugins and simulators are cluttered and complicated.  

I appreciate AAS aesthetic is simple and straightforward.  With a smiple play pannel, edit pannel and effects pannel.  

Don't "Love" the UI but I'd arugue it is way better than most.  

• Like 3

I grabbed this bundle for $10 and change. Great Deal! Thanks for the heads up!!! :D

Don't have any of the AAS full modeling synths yet, but have had Chromaphone on my wish list for a while. Picked up their Objeq Delay effect last year, which is killer!

For a while now I've been collecting a few of these AAS sound packs for free or when they go on sale, so now I have most of the packs for Chromaphone. So that synth will probably be my next GAS attack, since I am well ahead of the game now!!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

I only got around to installing this yesterday evening.

I was extremely impressed that it authorised itself as part of the installation - so no messing around with cutting/pasting serial numbers :)

After it authorised, that's when I noticed I had a few duplicates.

Now what to do with the dups?   

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Now what to do with the dups?  

You could ask them if you could exchange them for some of the others you don't have. Some people have reported that they were able to do that with some of the freebies they got.

• Great Idea 2

7 minutes ago, Grem said:

You could ask them if you could exchange them for some of the others you don't have. Some people have reported that they were able to do that with some of the freebies they got.

Great idea Grem!!

Chromophone and Object D. are the only one's I don't have.....I can start collecting for Chromaphone.

Thanks mate!! 

My impression was that the soundbanks in this deal mostly were older ones and most likely not their current best sellers. That’s probably why the prices could be set as low as they were. Asking to replace them with new ones fresh out of the owen might be granted (what do I know?), but maybe not ethically correct.

Edited by Canopus

23 minutes ago, Grem said:

Anything is possible but they are aware of the situation so they might not be so generous in this case.

5 hours ago, BassDaddy said:

Everyone knows the Monks didn't use plugins in the Middle Ages. They had rack gear. And candles. Lots of candles.

HA!  Slight correction.  I think the pope had and used the racks.  the monks were just the beta-testers.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Worked a treat for me and they replied quickly tonight! Thanks Grem 👍🏻

• Like 2