iZotope Elements Suite Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

3 hours ago, daveiv said:

Price is right, but is this Elements bundle actually good, or just a demo of its bigger brothers?

For $50 you can get the SoundWide bundle which includes iZotope's Nectar / Ozone / RX / Neutron Elements, Trash 2, VocalSynth 2, Nimbus, R4, NI Massive, NI Guitar Rig 6 LE, and Plugins Alliance's bx_console N, bx_delay 2500, bx_digital V3, bx_stereomaker and bx_subsynth. 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/soundwide-intro-bundle.html

^^ That is a far better deal I think for $30 more.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

For $50 you can get the SoundWide bundle which includes iZotope's Nectar / Ozone / RX / Neutron Elements, Trash 2, VocalSynth 2, Nimbus, R4, NI Massive, NI Guitar Rig 6 LE, and Plugins Alliance's bx_console N, bx_delay 2500, bx_digital V3, bx_stereomaker and bx_subsynth. 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/soundwide-intro-bundle.html

^^ That is a far better deal I think for $30 more.

And if you do go for the SoundWide bundle, purchase a $31 plugin at the same time and you can use the $25 monthly voucher.

I am saddened to announce that I decided not to pursue the acquisition of the aforementioned computer software products of IZOTOPE, INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE, as I am unable to obtain or otherwise receive any consequential feedback relating to the features, functionality or operation of the software.

3 minutes ago, daveiv said:

I am saddened to announce that I decided not to pursue the acquisition of the aforementioned computer software products of IZOTOPE, INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE, as I am unable to obtain or otherwise receive any consequential feedback relating to the features, functionality or operation of the software.

Delaware Law School?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, daveiv said:

While I think Izotope could do a better job of actually detailing all the modules you do get with the Elements plugins.  It isn't difficult to watch a few videos of people using them.

I purchased all of them individually over time (at more than $20 per plugin), and then also got full duplication by buying the Soundwide bundle which I might eventually sell off if we discover authorizing it doesn't give the Neutron 4 elements that is about to drop.

That said for the asking price I can't think of a single legitimate competitor for that much power and functionality at a professional level for that much money.     I would not consider them "demo" versions of the big brothers at all overall.  

Neutron is a solid channel strip

Ozone has an excellent limiter and eq for finalizing duties and the stereoizer is pretty good

RX Elements is in theory geared towards removal of noise from vocal tracks, but the "sample noise" function and some tweaking means you can use it on other sources too and is built from the legendary RX platform.

Nectar Elements - this is the only one I shouldn't have purchased on its own as I never end up using it with other tools I have.