NI Summer of Sound

cclarry

15 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

I have some individual instruments that are part of Komplete. For example, I have Mallet Flux. If I upgrade my K10U to K13U and get Mallet Flux, can I sell the individual instrument that I have?

Yes you can....

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

I bit - went from Ultimate 10 to Ultimate Collectors Edition. It seems like waiting a few years for me makes the upgrade worthwhile.

Most likely JRR will be cheaper once they get it listed...

Edited by cclarry

And here I am, thinking "oh crap, now I have to buy this one like I always do, whilst I am in the middle of saving up for some hardware and not buying plugins". Went through my account, seems like I already have my desired K13 (Ultimate). Pfew, I would like to thank myself for saving myself from buying something for myself which I myself already bought for myself.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

And here I am, thinking "oh crap, now I have to buy this one like I always do, whilst I am in the middle of saving up for some hardware and not buying plugins". Went through my account, seems like I already have my desired K13 (Ultimate). Pfew, I would like to thank myself for saving myself from buying something for myself which I myself already bought for myself.

It's always about you, isn't it???😜

All seriousness aside, what you have shared is a total win! One that I will share in, if only vicariously. I too bought into the Komplete ecosystem a couple of years ago, but I have no recollection if it was Ultimate 12 or Penultimate 11 or Deluxe Penultimate 13 Lite SE.

All I know is, I have a crapton of NI instruments and effects now, some of which are killer, and 80% are bloatware that never get used.

If you are just starting out in the game, Komplete is awesome! Especially Kontakt now at 199, that's a no brainer methinks.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I still have my unregistered KU13CE lying around. Think I’ll wait until the grace period to register and get 14 for free. We’re very close. 

Interesting.  Is it a strategy to buy the upgrade now but not register it?

20 minutes ago, fret_man said:

Still waiting to see Jrrshop's pricing. Not seeing it yet.  Could they not be participating in this sale?

Apparently they are not.  Thomann has the best prices...but only shipped product, so Best Service
becomes the Best Price, because they are downloadable, and you get Best Coins