JZ1

Hidden Symmetry

OK got it now . . . the trick is to not actually click the play button ? (just spins), click on the name of the song.

Great sounding jazz piece, perhaps the streaming volume a bit low, I did turn it up a lot it seems, compared to others, but like this one a lot.

"Test with jazz stems from internet- headphone mix v1+testing plugins...freq & balance check..." ?? what are we / you testing ?

On 5/31/2022 at 6:09 PM, jack c. said:

ya don't needs anymore insights from u- ya needs to go on tour and puts out many many cds.jack

thanks jack!...

17 hours ago, noynekker said:

OK got it now . . . the trick is to not actually click the play button ? (just spins), click on the name of the song.

Great sounding jazz piece, perhaps the streaming volume a bit low, I did turn it up a lot it seems, compared to others, but like this one a lot.

"Test with jazz stems from internet- headphone mix v1+testing plugins...freq & balance check..." ?? what are we / you testing ?

Thanks for the fb..I was checking out Blackbird Studio's BB Mo-Q eq & Acustica's new FirePan, should be around -14 LUFS.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

1 hour ago, freddy j said:

Veeery coool indeed!  It has a bit of a Brubeck "cool jazz" feel to it.  Love that  double bass line through out!

Thanks for the feedback freddy!

Amazing! I was talking with someone about Brubeck earlier today. (He's buried about 10 miles from me.)