East West Hollywood Diamond Orchestra Upgrade

cclarry

24 minutes ago, CoveCamper said:

Never owned anything from EastWest, but I got to say Opus looks nice!!!

There's a free 30 day Composercloud trial so you can try out everything the have. Opus supports downloading individual instruments/articulations.

• Like 1

$295 is the upgrade price. Full version is another $100. For a nearly 1TB orchestral library it seems well worth the price. This is three times the size of my current orchestral library, and it ain't cheap!

The full version is $358 at Thomann Music:

https://www.thomannmusic.com/eastwest_hollywood_orchest_opus_diamond.htm

Edited by Olong Johnson
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Scott Kral said:

Is this a typo?  I see it on sale for $398 everywhere (though some additional discounts are available at the usual suspects).

Read the title...it's an upgrade...from Hollywood Orchestra, not the full version

19 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Does it disable your Hollywood Orchestra license?

No, you can still load the library in Play or EastWest Opus.

Hollywood Orchestral license will be listed in "Older Libraries" when you open the Installation Center. 

This just in...

We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Hollywood Orchestra Opus Edition has won the 37th Annual NAMM TEC Award for Best Musical Instrument Software! Considered the 'GRAMMY' of the pro audio industry, the TEC Award recognizes outstanding technical achievement and innovation. This comes off the heels of Hollywood Orchestra Opus Edition also winning the 2022 Sound on Sound Award for Best Software Instrument. It’s the first time in history a product has won both awards in the same year! We want to thank everyone who voted for this incredible product.⁠

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

This just in...

We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Hollywood Orchestra Opus Edition has won the 37th Annual NAMM TEC Award for Best Musical Instrument Software! Considered the 'GRAMMY' of the pro audio industry, the TEC Award recognizes outstanding technical achievement and innovation. This comes off the heels of Hollywood Orchestra Opus Edition also winning the 2022 Sound on Sound Award for Best Software Instrument. It’s the first time in history a product has won both awards in the same year! We want to thank everyone who voted for this incredible product.⁠

You didn’t get the upgrade yet? What are you waiting for?

• Great Idea 1

I just picked up a new license for this at Thomann for €398. Seems to be a sale until June 26th. So no BBCSO for me, but I think this will be pretty darn cool!

edit: they didn’t charge taxes and it’s a download so looks like I only paid €331 😅

Edited by projectm
New discovery
  • Like 2