Up to 77% off Cherry Audio Voltage Modular and Year One, Year Two, and Year Three Collections, including the PSP Ultimate Modular Collection

cclarry

Up to 77% off Cherry Audio Voltage Modular and Year One, Year Two, and Year Three Collections, including the PSP Ultimate Modular Collection for $33. Also, last chance for up to 50% off Rackmode, Memorymode, and Polymode:

Extra discount with code GROUP at JRR

https://www.jrrshop.com/cherry-audio?dir=desc&order=special_from_date

Cherry Audio FM Bundle for Voltage Modular $19
Cherry Audio MS Vintage Bundle for Voltage Modular $19
Cherry Audio Vector Bundle for Voltage Modular $25
Cherry Audio Vintage Voice Bundle for Voltage Modular $25
Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Core $50
Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Core Upgrade from Ignite $25
Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Ignite Plugin $25
Cherry Audio Voltage Modular PSP Ultimate Modular Collection $33
Cherry Audio Year One Collection $149
Cherry Audio Year Two Collection $75
Cherry Audio Year Three Collection $99
Cherry Audio Memorymode $29
Cherry Audio Polymode $19
Cherry Audio Rackmode $49

• Like 2

PSP Ultimate for $33?   That has to be a mistake (discount on top of a discount).  If I didn't have it, I would have hit buy before posting this.

EDIT: TIP: You can use an instance of VM in Cakewalk (and I assume other DAWS) with some of the modules from the PSP bundle as a modular effects rack, complete with modular (i.e., cabled) controls--if you like  what PSP does and wiring stuff together. 

Correction: Since Cherry Audio has it for $33, it can't be a JRR mistake.  JMO: $27.27 is a deal on top of a deal on top of a deal. (See cclarry's post below.)

Edited by User 905133
typo fixed; correction added
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, User 905133 said:

PSP Ultimate for $33?   That has to be a mistake (discount on top of a discount).  If I didn't have it, I would have hit buy before posting this.

EDIT: TIP: You can use an instance of VM in Cakewalk (and I assume other DAWS) with some of the modules from the PSP bundle as a modular effects rack, complete with modular (i.e., cabled) controls--if you like  what PSP does and wiring stuff together. 

Correction: Since Cherry Audio has it for $33, it can't be a JRR mistake.  JMO: $27.27 is a deal on top of a deal on top of a deal. (See cclarry's post below.)

That is a great price! I paid $69 for it in 2019, and I thought it was a great deal back then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the PSP Ultimate collection as well as upgrading from Ignite to Core + Elecro Drums. Pretty great deal as Ignite only cost me $10 earlier in the year, then under $25 for the upgrade, plus about $27 for PSP 🙂

I really enjoy creating patches in this setup.. I'm certain I'm going to lose hours / days / weeks messing around in there though 🤣

• Like 1