VSTBuzz: 50% off “Ravenscroft 275” by VI-Labs

VSTBuzz

raven-eye.jpg?featured

Deal: 50% off "Ravenscroft 275" by VI-Labs

Value: €188
Discount: 50%
Price: €94

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com

Some instruments truly can inspire and take your creativity to new levels. “Ravenscroft 275” is one of these rare instruments. This one-of-a-kind concert grand piano has been recreated using nearly 17,000 samples and 4 discrete microphones, controlled from an easy to use interface.

It’s one piano that works for all styles and gorgeous detail is abundant. If the usual piano tones have worn out their welcome and it’s time for the unique, the Ravenscroft 275 may be the one. This is truly the pianist’s virtual piano!

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com!

Is this as good as it gets (50%), or better opportunities await ?

FWIW: Top 8 Piano Plugins 2022

Ravenscroft 275 doesn't make the top 8, but is listed under "Bonus: Library"

Summary:  

Ravenscroft 275 is one of the most realistic-sounding virtual pianos yet. It is based on the  glorious American-German grand piano of the same name. The sound is highly musical, and  the sampled resonances make the library feel like an actual instrument. If you are a pianist  and are used to playing an acoustic grand, you should give this library a try. Furthermore,  thanks to the lossless FLAC file compression, it only requires about 5.5 GB of disk space.  And with its selective loading feature for the mic setups and articulations, this library is  bound to perform well even on a very modest computer.  

Edited by Bad Penguin
Including link to Top 8 Piano Plugins & Ravenscroft 275 summary

11 hours ago, Bad Penguin said:

Is this as good as it gets (50%), or better opportunities await ?

FWIW: Top 8 Piano Plugins 2022

Ravenscroft 275 doesn't make the top 8, but is listed under "Bonus: Library"

As for that Top 8, I have six of them, sadly. So much $$$ and hard drive space wasted. Also sadly, I don't have the Ravenscroft, which obviously is highly regarded.

One thing in the piano conundrum that gets overlooked is, how much room/reverb is already baked in to the samples? It's a bugger to mix sometimes if you can't start at dry. So that eliminates the EastWest and probably the Synchron.

Run like Hades away from Ivory II. I can't believe that old dog is even on that list. Gross!

Pianoteq, awesome to play, just meh to mix, but sooooooo easy on resources. Doesn't sound as authentic as they say, but in a mix, on a laptop, perfect.

Keyscape is very very good, offers a lot of instruments, and will make you quite satisfied. Probably!

The Addictive pianos are more two dimensional sounding but believe it or not, in a good way. And that program is so easy to use and light on resources.

But on that list, the piano I would take with me to the desert island is beyond doubt the Garritan. Wish I had bought that one first, instead of last.

There is electricity on that desert island, right?!?