Re: DimPro White Out & Crashing - For The Experts

TedPiano

Hi All,

Re: DimPro White Out & Crashing CBB & Splat

Sent the following to CBB Support who’ve been very good but was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts and help on what’s going on here

Hi Mike,

Thanks again for another quick reply

Update in short form – which is positively fascinating and may help in analysing things from your end as the problem does not appear to be a Windows issue.

1.       Went back and tested Sonar Platinum – same result white out and crash when trying to insert or open DimPro

2.       Therefore went back to Sonar X3 and everything was working fine – i.e. made a quick template and track with several instances of Dim Pro – carried out repeated shutdowns and everything remained stable.

3.       So went to Sonar Platinum and this time DimPro opened successfully by way of insert and track icon etc. And carried out repeated shutdowns and thankfully everything remained stable again. So made another template with several instances of Dim Pro to be opened in CBB.

4.       Opened the template in CBB and DimPro worked as an insert but when I tried to open by the track icon Addictive Drums 2 seems to be loaded in the DimPro channel – weird I know.

5.       I haven’t opened any previous songs in CBB or Sonar Platinum i.e. I’m hoping both programmes have a degree of intuitive learning or something like that.

6.       So for the moment I’ll carry on with new ideas using the working template and try the previous songs at a later time.

7.       I hope the information I have provided helps in determining the issue as it would be very helpful to have some expert opinion from yourselves before I attempt opening and previous songs and possibly starting the problem again.

8.       So thanks again – let me know of any thoughts on the matter especially how Sonar X3 seems to have kick started DimPro recognition in both Splat and CBB and also the DimPro track icon opening Addictive Drums in DimPro.

Best

Ed