Tracktion Memorial Day Sale!

cclarry

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

I got off the bandwagon myself. I like what they are doing, but if you skip a couple of upgrades they hit your wallet $$.

Plus I have decided my old brain can't keep up with all this technology.   YMMV. 

They remind me of Reason Studios.  Bad at loyalty and more into creating instruments that updating their DAW.  The difference is Tracktion isn't the train wreck Reason is.

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Nothing but good experiences here. 

Maybe you could create something and share it with us.   I could appreciate something from its users that is not tied to their youtube page even if it's really short and with their instruments.

• Like 1

I like that Waveform DAW can run on a Raspberry Pi if you want to go to the trouble.   For me I guess I'm going back to more traditional/linear approach with music now. I have no hard feelings and maybe in the future they will get my $$. 

Of course I say what I just did and Stranger Things season 4 is airing now on Netflix!  All of those 1980's synth sounds to tempt me back into the Upside Down 😆

5 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Maybe you could create something and share it with us.   I could appreciate something from its users that is not tied to their youtube page even if it's really short and with their instruments.

Here you go. The user sounds in this thread convinced me: https://vi-control.net/community/threads/the-dawesome-thread-abyss-novum-in-2022-breaking-and-symbiont.111744/page-15#post-5087478

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

more into creating instruments that updating their DAW.

Fine by me - I think their instruments are pretty cool, and I use Studio One. They also have a reward-points scheme if you buy from their store; they do have an expiry though.