IK Multimedia Introduces MODO DRUM - Modeled Drums

Reid Rosefelt

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Glad to see you still around here Peter!!

Glad you said "here" or I'd get paranoid!  Wondering if there was something I didn't know - were they going to fire me or something?  Ha.  Just kidding.  Glad to be around, but don't beat up Ryan too much either, he's cool too (not as cool as me but he'll get there someday ;) ).

• Haha 2

Hi,

Excited to find MODO DRUM serieal number in my account this evening. (email was in the spam folder)

Installed it, tried it in Cakewalk by BandLab, and am only able to see this when trying to add it as synth.

image.png.72360bbf3b34c3fa634f9114b2a710d4.png

Stand alone version works fine, sounds great !!!

Any help will be very welcome. Posting here, and will try and post on IK forum too

Thanks, Andy

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Andy Emmett said:

Hi,

Excited to find MODO DRUM serieal number in my account this evening. (email was in the spam folder)

Installed it, tried it in Cakewalk by BandLab, and am only able to see this when trying to add it as synth.

Any help will be very welcome. Posting here, and will try and post on IK forum too

Thanks, Andy

Sorry to hear you have issues.  I would, however, recommend opening a ticket with IK Support as they would be able to best troubleshoot and assist and make sure you get up and running with MODO DRUM.

My friend saying: can't drag & drop MIDI patterns into MIDI track in some DAW (Cubase or Studio One?).
Really? I can't repro because I don't have ModoDrum...

Edited by HIBI
It seems a problem with Modo Drum related to Cubase or Studio One running on Windows.
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Andy Emmett said:

Hi,

Thanks, Andy

Please make sure to reach out to support at the link below and shoot me a PM with your ticket info.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

Let them know as much as you can so they can look into this for you. I just double checked on my end, I can confirm Cakelwalk -  Bandlab is working with MODO DRUM (VST3). The team should be able to figure this out for you.

@Dave SchreierShoot me your ticket number when you can, thanks for already contacting the team.

image.png.26628c7b1218934f8c0385d768deae79.png

Edited by Ryan IK Multimedia
Typo

2 minutes ago, antler said:

Don't think there was an option explicitly for samples location. I saw that it wanted to put 10gb into my program files directory, and pointed it to another drive with more space.

Argh, and here I thought this was the 21st Century where Software Lib developers knew about multiple drive setups. 😡

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

Argh, and here I thought this was the 21st Century where Software Lib developers knew about multiple drive setups. 😡

That, and application code signing (so we can be sure that what we've downloaded hasn't been tampered with).

In any case, there isn't actually that much else in the install folder, so (while not ideal) installing it onto your samples drive wouldn't be too terrible an idea.